Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 58. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Wanna read about you in some media. Have you been ever posted in any?
Hello you can check articles about us on ccn:https://www.ccn.com/bitrewards-uses-blockchain-to-simplify-and-combine-loyalty-rewards/
entrepreneur: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/310937
coinspeaker: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/02/03/blockchain-based-platform-bitrewards-launches-pre-token-generation-event/
you can find more on our website bitrewards.network and also you can check our own articles https://medium.com/@bitrewards
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 24
Cool project, tired of tons of useless bonuses on my cards, use only cashback, but this is new level. I hope it will work out
Activity: 43
What do you think about your competitors like Benebit?
Activity: 69
Wanna read about you in some media. Have you been ever posted in any?
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
an interestingly cool project..everyone loves rewards Smiley good luck
HEY !!! Can you hear me? in which chat it is better to talk to the admins?  Here or in the telegram?
Hi, kaystay1208! You can ask any questions in both chats.  Admins will always answer you )
Activity: 47
HI! Why do you post news every five minutes?  it looks suspicious
Hi, Byunggu!
News in the chat are needed for both old and new visitors.  Perhaps someone missed the news, and someone sees it for the first time.  And the news always reminds of our achievements.
Oh, thanks so much
HI! Why do you post news every five minutes?  it looks suspicious
Hi, Byunggu!
News in the chat are needed for both old and new visitors.  Perhaps someone missed the news, and someone sees it for the first time.  And the news always reminds of our achievements.
Activity: 47
HI! Why do you post news every five minutes?  it looks suspicious
Activity: 33
That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner. Interesting project for sure !
I bought 1000 BIT. Good luck guys!
HEY !!! Can you hear me? in which chat it is better to talk to the admins?  Here or in the telegram?
Activity: 30
Hello! I see new user can get 30% discount, it's really?

Hi, Bobtong! Yes, it is provided for new users, if they buy tokens within 12 hours
Yeah? I heard that you can request a promo code
Activity: 126
Hmm this loyalty platform is quite promising, looking forward to it Smiley
What is the maximum token to be issued in the ICO?

Token Sale Volume is up to  1,280,000,000
Token Issue Volume is up to  2,000,000,000

And is this the maximum?  Others are much higher
Hi, When are airdrop coins sent?

Hello! Airdrop distribution is after Token Sale between 17th of May and 24th of May.
Hey.Only a few advisors mentioning this project but the rest not. Why?

Hello! Our advisors are helping us within their areas of expertise, including legal advising, big data processing, ICO promotion, blockchain technology, investors connections. We are not asking them for the promotion of our project. Of course, it's welcomed when they mention our project, but it's not a requirement for our advisors. That's how we work with them, and that's it.
This project is the same as ncash isn't it?
Hello Byunggu! Nope, the ideas are pretty much different, while we are both focused on the great market of improving retail business.
1. We focus on the online retailers (growing market), they focus on the offline retailers (shrinking market).
2. We focus on the loyalty & rewards (endless flexibility), they focus on the physical customer identification (limited flexibility).
And many more differences.
Anyway we would like not to discuss other projects in this thread 🙂 Hope you understand
Pages:
Jump to: