Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 54. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. As far as I know, I will be able to store other cryptocurrencies in my wallet, too. Will I be able to exchange them to tokens right in the personal account?
Activity: 33
Hi. How can I participate in your new referral program?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello! I'm a little bit confused. You said that your hardcap was $15 mln, but now I can see at your website that it is only $4 mln. Did you change it and why?
🔥Hurry up and join a brand new Deep Referral Program 2.0. Invite your friends and earn more BIT. Easy to participate - easy to earn
How will you earn money in this project?

Hello, a small commission for the BIT tokens' distributed rewards will be imposed starting from year two.
Why do you think companies will use your solution?

BitRewards has strong competitive advantages in comparison with other loyalty systems:
- Free of charge
- Simple installation which doesn't require technical expertise
- Access to a large number of loyal customers of partner retailers in the BitRewards
Yeah really what's the hard cap, I'm a bit confused
Hello the hard cap is  USD 15 mln.
Activity: 43
How will you earn money in this project?
Activity: 69
Why do you think companies will use your solution?
Activity: 294
What soft cap does this ICO have?
It was $3mln and we've already reached it.
And 4$ million is your hard cap? It will be so nice if you collect this amount of money Wink.

The hardcap for the ico is $15 million which hasn't been reached yet but there's still 13 days left if you want to invest.
Activity: 43
And 4$ million is your hard cap? It will be so nice if you collect this amount of money Wink.

I thought their hard cap is 15mln USD
Activity: 47
Yeah really what's the hard cap, I'm a bit confused
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
How long will the main sale last?
The main crowdsale ends on May 9, 18:00 GMT.
Will it be possible to use tokens only to purchase the products or will there be any other options?
It's an ERC-20 token. You can store it or exchange using the liquidity smart contract or exchangers.
how much will it cost to use your solution?
Our solution is completely free for merchants but we are going to introduce a transaction fee for BIT token transfers from shops to users. We'll do it not earlier than after a year of operations, and probably later. The commission fee will not exceed 0.5%, probably will be lower, depending on the BIT token demand.
When I'll get it to my eth wallet?
You will be able to withdraw BIT tokens after the token generation event on **May 10th, 2018**.  You will know the contract address for MEW, MetaMask and other ERC-20 compatible wallets after this date.
Guys, what are you waiting for? We need reach soft cap, so common and invest now, earn later.
Real business, working product.
We've already reached our soft cap. The next goal is hard cap  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: