Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 57. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi. Usually, the confirmation of a payment in the Ethereum blockchain takes about 60 seconds. Don't you think this could hinder the development of the platform?
Activity: 43
Good evening. I cant really understand – will the use of the platform be free or will I have to pay with tokens for this?
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
how long after ico will it take to be listed on any exchange?
Hello! We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token generation event

These lists or exchanges in which you want to be listed the project, could it be disclosed here? Is this 15% bonus up to the end of the token sale?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi everyone! What do you think about loyalty market in general, are there any problems?

There are some problems we want to solve:
Account Inactivity
Low redemption rates
Increased costs for customer service
Low motivation by offered rewards
You can learn more about it in the whitepaper https://bitrewards.network/wp.pdf
If the referral system is created in future, will it cover all the purchases of my referrals in the stores using BitRewards or only in some of them
Hello Bobtong! It will probably cover all stores connected to BitRewards system
Hi everyone! What do you think about loyalty market in general, are there any problems?
Activity: 69
If the referral system is created in future, will it cover all the purchases of my referrals in the stores using BitRewards or only in some of them?

I obligated to join KYC to withdraw the coin?
Yes, KYC is obligatory for everyone
Hello! We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token generation event
I obligated to join KYC to withdraw the coin?
Activity: 30
Hello
Are there any bonuses for the new buyers?
Hello! Yeah, there is crowdsale 15% bonus right now
Activity: 37
Hello
Are there any bonuses for the new buyers?
Hello! Can you tell me the total amount of coins and the circulation amount

Hi.
Token sale volume is up to 1,280,000,000
Token issue volume is up to2,000,000,000

Our tokens max issue depends on two things: the USD equivalent of the funds collected during ICO and the sale close date (May 9th currently, may happen earlier if we reach the $15 mln hardcap earlier).

As to dale close date connection with tokens issue: whatever happens first — hardcap reached or sales closes — we will justtake some tokens sold to that moment as 64%, then issue another 36% and finish tokens issue.

Hope that makes sense
Hello. When will airdrop tokens be send to my account?

Airdrop tokens will be distributed between 17th and 24th May
Hello! Can you tell me the total amount of coins and the circulation amount
Activity: 69
Hello. When will airdrop tokens be send to my account?
Cool project, tired of tons of useless bonuses on my cards, use only cashback, but this is new level. I hope it will work out
Thank you very much, we doing our best.
What do you think about your competitors like Benebit?

Hmm it was scam that's it. They have run away with the money gatherd. As for us we have a real working business called GIFTD, so BitRewards will be for e-commerce and based on our previous solution. Hope the fact that we are have working business, assure you that the money will be used for product development and expansion of our prevoius ideas on block-chain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: