Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 60. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I have my jaxx and eido wallets. Do you support them? Can I buy your tokens from them?
Yes, of course. You can buy tokens using any wallet you like Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I have my jaxx and eido wallets. Do you support them? Can I buy your tokens from them?
Hello. How lomg does it take to validate KYC? I filled the form yesterday
Hi! Usually it takes from 3 to 7 days
Activity: 65
Hello. How lomg does it take to validate KYC? I filled the form yesterday
Hi! What is the date of airdrop distribution?
Hello! Distribution will be between 17th and 24th of May
interesting project, who are you collaborating with? are there any stores with which you already have an arrangement? when your token will be traded on exchanges? and on what?

The parent to BitRewards business (GIFTD) has more than 500 clients in Europe, who mainly are small and medium-sized businesses, which is our target audience. Among the globally recognized names, we have GoPro.ru, Tui, and several others; we also service Snowqueen.ru, a top Russian fashion and beauty retailer (2.5 million monthly visitors), Startuphouse.com (the startup community in San Francisco, USA), Premierdeadsea-usa.com (skincare products, USA), MadRobots.ru (a marketplace of gadgets), Promosoundgroup.net (global online music promotion service), Marwin.kz (top Kazakh kids' store) and hundreds of the smaller businesses.

For BitRewards, we have signed the letter of intent with Ecwid (https://goo.gl/2HnrG5), one of the top e-commerce website builders with over 1 million merchants in 175 countries headquartered in San Diego, CA, USA.

Also, there are some new partners:
🌴TUI Group - a multinational travel conglomerate
🗣Eventbrite - a global event technology platform
📸GoPro - well-known brand producing action cameras, drones, etc.
👉Check out more info here: https://thebitcoinnews.com/bitrewards-announces-partnerships-with-tui-eventbrite-and-gopro/

We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token of the sale. At the same time, taking into account the rules of distribution of tokens and the applicable legislation in your jurisdiction, we remind you that you are obliged to observe restrictions on the resale of tokens, including in the framework of exchange trade

you have an impressive list of partners. and it will expand, rightly I understand? do you have any bonuses for investors?
Yeah, you are right, list of our partners will expand. As for the bonuses, current crowdsale bonus is 15% Smiley
Activity: 43
Hi! What is the date of airdrop distribution?
Activity: 252
interesting project, who are you collaborating with? are there any stores with which you already have an arrangement? when your token will be traded on exchanges? and on what?

The parent to BitRewards business (GIFTD) has more than 500 clients in Europe, who mainly are small and medium-sized businesses, which is our target audience. Among the globally recognized names, we have GoPro.ru, Tui, and several others; we also service Snowqueen.ru, a top Russian fashion and beauty retailer (2.5 million monthly visitors), Startuphouse.com (the startup community in San Francisco, USA), Premierdeadsea-usa.com (skincare products, USA), MadRobots.ru (a marketplace of gadgets), Promosoundgroup.net (global online music promotion service), Marwin.kz (top Kazakh kids' store) and hundreds of the smaller businesses.

For BitRewards, we have signed the letter of intent with Ecwid (https://goo.gl/2HnrG5), one of the top e-commerce website builders with over 1 million merchants in 175 countries headquartered in San Diego, CA, USA.

Also, there are some new partners:
🌴TUI Group - a multinational travel conglomerate
🗣Eventbrite - a global event technology platform
📸GoPro - well-known brand producing action cameras, drones, etc.
👉Check out more info here: https://thebitcoinnews.com/bitrewards-announces-partnerships-with-tui-eventbrite-and-gopro/

We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token of the sale. At the same time, taking into account the rules of distribution of tokens and the applicable legislation in your jurisdiction, we remind you that you are obliged to observe restrictions on the resale of tokens, including in the framework of exchange trade

you have an impressive list of partners. and it will expand, rightly I understand? do you have any bonuses for investors?
And when can I get a token on my mew?

You will be able to withdraw BIT tokens after the token generation event on May 10th, 2018.
Hey! Does MEW support your tokens or do I need to set something up?

You will receive tokens in your BitRewards wallet in wallet.bitrewards.network. You can fill out your exit address there, which should be your personal wallet address.
Activity: 38
Hey! Does MEW support your tokens or do I need to set something up?
as I understand. Soft cover will be assembled as you planned, I know for sure I believed in you, we will wait for news) and tell me who is the amount planned for full sale?15 million is correct?

Yes, that's right, $15M Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
as I understand. Soft cover will be assembled as you planned, I know for sure I believed in you, we will wait for news) and tell me who is the amount planned for full sale?15 million is correct?
How much tokens will come on the market? Huh

Hello! Token Sale Volume is up to 1,280,000,000
Token Issue Volume is up to 2,000,000,000
Unsold tokens will be burnt
Why it will be burnt? On other platforms, everything is distributed to people who work in the company
why do you care?  you bought tokens, you have a bonus.  drink martini and relax )))))))
Activity: 47
How much tokens will come on the market? Huh

Hello! Token Sale Volume is up to 1,280,000,000
Token Issue Volume is up to 2,000,000,000
Unsold tokens will be burnt
Why it will be burnt? On other platforms, everything is distributed to people who work in the company
Good morning everyone. Is it true that before it was unnecessary to undergo KYC?

And what do you think, why does KYC?
Hey, guys! I need help! Why does my brothers have 15% bonus?Huh
maybe because they bought after April 9?  there are many such questions in the telegram.  read it there.
Hi! I, for example, received a promo code. Now i have a bonus of 30% Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 69
Hey, guys! I need help! Why does my brothers have 15% bonus?Huh
maybe because they bought after April 9?  there are many such questions in the telegram.  read it there.
Activity: 55
BitRewards is a good platform for creating loyalty programs for online trading and service enterprises, But I didn't find this project rating on https://www.icoguide.com/en
Pages:
Jump to: