Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 53. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Gain the income of the tokens by sharing. This is the most popular way of doing business today.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Do I need to have an ethereum account and then send the tokens there? or can I leave it on your site?

Hello! You will be able to withdraw the tokens after the 10th of May. We are supporting all ERC-20 compatible wallets. You also can hold them on your bitrewards wallet if you want
Does anyone know Is bitrewards POW or POS?

Hello! Our token is based on the Ethereum blockchain. So we can't say that BitRewards itself is either PoS or PoW. Meanwhile, Ethereum currently is PoW, with a probability to switch to PoS in the future.
What's different between BitRewards and Retainly

Regarding Retainly - it's for sure an interesting project that deserves some attention. However, it's not accurate to compare it with BitRewards for a number of reasons:
1) One thing is to talk, another one is to show. BitRewards is based and backed by a successful product - GIFTD - that was launched in 2012. Our team have enough expertise to extract the most from the distributed ledger technology to apply an innovative approach towards loyalty management market. Working product means a lot.
2) We focus not only on cash-backs but on any reward systems, so giving customers a freedom to choose. It also gives a necessary flexibility to BitRewards regarding different market trends.
3) We share the same spirit - to provide every citizen with cryptocurrency, though the realization differs - the RETN token economy is totally unclear from the whitepaper. Also, the liquidity issue has no place in it, whereas we describe token liquidity in detail.
All in all, we're open for potential co-ops as the only reasonable goal for us is to make the loyalty management market more efficient and beneficial for all the participants.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Do I need to have an ethereum account and then send the tokens there? or can I leave it on your site?
Activity: 43
Does anyone know Is bitrewards POW or POS?
Activity: 24
What's different between BitRewards and Retainly
Good day! Is it true that before it was unnecessary to undergo KYC?

Hi! Yes, but considering the demand, the team had to implement new security measures.
Hello , Where can I find the contract address for this coin?

Hi ! thank you for the question. You leave your BIT tokens in your BitRewards wallet. You will be able to withdraw BIT tokens after the token generation event on May 10th, 2018.  You will know the contract address for MEW, MetaMask and other ERC-20 compatible wallets after this date.
Please tell me aren't you afraid that the fast rise in the tokens value will have a negative impact on the interest of store owners? They won't want to buy them at an overcharge price.

Hello Bobtong! Why would store owners be impacted negatively by rising token values? Couldn't the prices be adjusted in USD terms so that you need less tokens for the same transaction?
Good day! Is it true that before it was unnecessary to undergo KYC?
Hello , Where can I find the contract address for this coin?
Activity: 69
Please tell me aren't you afraid that the fast rise in the tokens value will have a negative impact on the interest of store owners? They won't want to buy them at an overcharge price.
What are these exclusive airdrops ?? What purpose do they serve??
Hello. Airdrop usually serves as a marketing tool to attract new people
Activity: 38
What are these exclusive airdrops ?? What purpose do they serve??
When will the airdrop be send??
Hello. The airdrop distribution will take place between 17th and 24th of May
Activity: 36
Good afternoon. As far as I know, I will be able to store other cryptocurrencies in my wallet, too. Will I be able to exchange them to tokens right in the personal account?

Hello, if we understand your question right there is an answer: you will be able to withdraw your tokens to any ERC-20 compatible wallet.
Info about exchanges is following: We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token of the sale.

Hi. How can I participate in your new referral program?
Hello. You can find all of the information about referral program in your wallet: https://wallet.bitrewards.network/
Hello! I'm a little bit confused. You said that your hardcap was $15 mln, but now I can see at your website that it is only $4 mln. Did you change it and why?
Hello. We didn't change our hardcap, it's still $15 mln. The bar on the site is just showing the most convenient number.
Pages:
Jump to: