Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 63. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
When Bit will come in Exchanges?
We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token of the sale. At the same time, taking into account the rules of distribution of tokens and the applicable legislation in your jurisdiction, we remind you that you are obliged to observe restrictions on the resale of tokens, including in the framework of exchange trade
any ref programm
The rules are simple: you will get 4% of your referral's payment in BIT tokens, and +1% for amounts over 1 000 000 BIT (about 25 ETH, 5% bonus total).

You may find your referral link in our Wallet: https://wallet.bitrewards.network
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Can I transfer my token immediately to my MEW or not ?
Activity: 65
Activity: 38
Activity: 37
this project idea is same with ncash / nucleus vision?
Nope, the ideas are pretty much different, while we are both focused on the great market of improving retail business.

1. We focus on the online retailers (growing market), they focus on the offline retailers (shrinking market).
2. We focus on the loyalty & rewards (endless flexibility), they focus on the physical customer identification (limited flexibility).

And many more differences.
When the second stage of baunty will start, It's been a week already? Are you finished or what?
The 2nd stage will start today-tomorrow, the old thread will be closed, but there will be the link to the new one
Will I get my reward for the first stage of the bounty if I do not participate in the second stage?
Participants bounty will need to pass the KYC? What for ?
The news about KYC for bounty participants will be soon, please stay tuned.
Activity: 38
this project idea is same with ncash / nucleus vision?
Activity: 47
cryptocashback is the best decision I've ever seen
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
When the second stage of baunty will start, It's been a week already? Are you finished or what?
The 2nd stage will start today-tomorrow, the old thread will be closed, but there will be the link to the new one
Will I get my reward for the first stage of the bounty if I do not participate in the second stage?
Participants bounty will need to pass the KYC? What for ?
Activity: 43
How are you, hope well how the merchats can connect to your platform? I'm not a shop owner, just wondering
There is a link called for merchants in the very top of the landing page
Activity: 34
How are you, hope well how the merchats can connect to your platform? I'm not a shop owner, just wondering
Activity: 69
Why have you decided to choose loyalty market for your ICO?
Because they are not newbies on this market, check out thir WP, theres kind of their vision of future loalty market.
Yep true true true quite experienced team on this market, really interested how this project will proceed
Because they are not newbies on this market, check out thir WP, theres kind of their vision of future loalty market.
Activity: 47
Pages:
Jump to: