Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 64. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi!

We just listed on our site and assigned rating "A" to your ICO BitRewards (BIT).

"A" – High public scores and ratings, but not as good as “A+”. Generally low risks. Such ICOs should be definitely paid closest attention to.

Additional information is available on our site https://icoinspect.com/ico/bitrewards-bit.

Best regards,
ICOinspect team
Great news! Thank you!
Activity: 70
Hi!

We just listed on our site and assigned rating "A" to your ICO BitRewards (BIT).

"A" – High public scores and ratings, but not as good as “A+”. Generally low risks. Such ICOs should be definitely paid closest attention to.

https://icoinspect.com/image/ico/bitrewards-bit

Additional information is available on our site https://icoinspect.com/ico/bitrewards-bit.

Best regards,
ICOinspect team
Hello!
Will there be a website dedicated for the token holders?
So they can redeem rewards?
Hello!
Yes, of course. Every holder will have a personal account where they'll be able to hold their tokens and withdraw them to their wallets
Activity: 43
Hello!
Will there be a website dedicated for the token holders?
So they can redeem rewards?
Where can I get free tokens?
Hello! You can use our telegram bot @BitRewardsBot
It will reward you with 0,1 BIT for everyday in our telegram chat
Activity: 33
Hello, I wanted to write an article about your project, does the bounty program still work?
Hello, Jeroyc
Bounty is paused right now, but it will be relaunched soon
Hello! Please tell us the course for today? I mean the exchange rate.
Hello! The price is 0.00003019 ETH for 1 BIT, including +15% crowdsale bonus.
Activity: 38
Hello, I wanted to write an article about your project, does the bounty program still work?
Activity: 47
Hello! Please tell us the course for today? I mean the exchange rate.
Hello people. I cant really understand – will the use of the platform be free or will I have to pay with tokens for this?

Hello! There will be two types of service levels:
1. Managed — when the entire software system and  BIT token balance of the merchant are managed by BitRewards. That would be $0/month.
2. On-premise — when the merchant has its own server with Ethereum node for managing the BIT tokens. That would be about $10/month.
Also, we are going to introduce a transaction fee for BIT token transfers from shops to users. We'll do it not earlier than after a year of operations, and probably later. The commission fee will not exceed 0.5%, probably will be lower, depending on the BIT token demand.
Hello. Can you please share your marketing and sales strategy? It is a really interesting thing to know

Hello
No, we wouldn't like to share it publicly as ICO market is a competitive space. However, some details may be shared already.
We pursue a weighted strategy with regard to the online marketing campaign, so we've split it into three stages:
- collection of analytics, targeting, key audiences
- testing of segments in different countries, content adaptation, creatives and formats testing
- full-scale ad coverage and targeting in chosen countries
Activity: 43
Hello people. I cant really understand – will the use of the platform be free or will I have to pay with tokens for this?
Activity: 36
Hello. Can you please share your marketing and sales strategy? It is a really interesting thing to know
What can AdHive give you?
Hi! Good question! In accordance with our partnership plan, BitRewards will give AdHive access to thousands of e-commerce businesses connected to the BitRewards platform (almost 5,000 to be connected by 2021). This opens up a wide range of opportunities for working with large advertisers and brands that are interested in a high-tech solution from AdHive.
Early I used to work with Savedroid. What's different between BitRewards and Savedroid?

Hello, Naira! Savedroid focuses on savings in cryptocurrencies and plays on the B2C field. Basically, they take a % from your bank account, convert it to various cryptocurrencies and that's pretty much all. We focus on bringing blockchain & cryptocurrency to loyalty space and play on the B2B2C field. We bring merchants a top quality loyalty software, which rewards their customers with crypto. Users will be incentivized by shops with our cryptocurrency BIT for purchases,  for friends referred, product reviews, video reviews, bug reports, likes, shares, etc. So we have almost nothing in similar with that project.
I've herd you have some kind of system called bitrecommendations. what's that?

All merchants get access to the AI data analysis system. We call this BitRecommendations, which automatically recommends actions and rewards that are incentivizing the most productive behaviour of the customers for every particular merchant.
Activity: 34
Activity: 65
Early I used to work with Savedroid. What's different between BitRewards and Savedroid?
Pages:
Jump to: