Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 65. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I've herd you have some kind of system called bitrecommendations. what's that?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good day! Can I send eth from exchange wallet to partake in ico?

Hey John! Yes, you can. As far as we accept only ETH or BTC, you may need to buy them for any fiat currencies at crypto-exchanges. While processing the exchange or transfer operation, please, specify the receiving/destination ETH or BTC wallet address provided in your personal online cabinet. Once the transaction is completed, the corresponding amount of tokens will be allocated to your personal account. Notice that exchanges and payment/transfer services may apply some additional fees - please, estimate the amount of your transfer accordingly.
can anyone tell me how you are planning to increase your merchant base?
Hello! Sure we can!
BitRewards has strong competitive advantages in comparison with other loyalty systems:
- Free of charge
- A simple installation which doesn't require technical expertise
- Access to a large number of loyal customers of partner retailers in the BitRewards
Following the current trend, the focus in the promotion of BitRewards Network will be made on content marketing, which will push the message to merchants that the BitRewards Network offers much more than any competitor can offer, and moreover it’s for free.
Why do you publish our project on your resource, which exists for a couple of months. What is your rating based on, what about criteria?
Hello! Could you elaborate please? what project?
Our rating is based on experts' opinions, for instance, 53 experts on ICObench, check it out here https://icobench.com/ico/bitrewards
Activity: 43
Good day! Can I send eth from exchange wallet to partake in ico?
Activity: 37
can anyone tell me how you are planning to increase your merchant base?
Activity: 11
Why do you publish our project on your resource, which exists for a couple of months. What is your rating based on, what about criteria?
Hey! I have a question. Why is BIT based on ETH?

Hello, Rabitha! We use some specific of Etherium-like smart contracts based on an open source. That provides us do our platform free for merchants.
Hey! I have a question. Why is BIT based on ETH?
Btw what do you think about loyalty market in general, are there any problems?
There are some problems we want to solve:
Account Inactivity
Low redemption rates
Increased costs for customer service
Low motivation by offered rewards
You can learn more about it in the whitepaper
Hello everyone, please tell me, are you planning to make a development fund?
Hello! Unlike many other blockchain startups, we anticipate that only 27% of the total costs will be spent on product development because a lot of essential components of the system have already been developed and tested.
The funds that we raise beyond the soft cap will be invested in sales marketing activities, which will help us sign up more merchants more quickly, creating a stronger network effect and delivering the product features faster. Additional funds will also be used for the opening of new geographical markets faster.
Btw what do you think about loyalty market in general, are there any problems?
Activity: 69
Hello everyone, please tell me, are you planning to make a development fund?
Hello! How ca you prove your partnership with big brands like Gopro?
Hi! You can go to our website: bitrewards.network and take a look at the letters of intent on the bottom of the site
Activity: 33
Hello! How ca you prove your partnership with big brands like Gopro?
hello! after logging in my account on your site I see a promo section. Will the promo be applicable to the coins that I've already purchased?
Hi, promocode will affect only your future purchases
Hey! When finished ico Huh?

Is it finished ?
Hi, Johnsilvers. No, our ICO isn't finished. Crowdsale is live now. It will last until the 9th of May and token generation event will take place on the 10th of May.
hello! after logging in my account on your site I see a promo section. Will the promo be applicable to the coins that I've already purchased?
copper member
Activity: 112
You never knows until you try
Hi!
Do you have any restrictions to the Vietnamese or Chinese users?
Hello! Due to the Chinese laws about ICO's, Chinese people can't pass KYC and therefore participate in ICO
Pages:
Jump to: