Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 68. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello, I did not find information on listing on stock exchanges, you can tell where can look at?

Hello! For legal reasons we can not make any statements about the listing of BitRewards tokens at the exchanges. Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hello, I did not find information on listing on stock exchanges, you can tell where can look at?
Activity: 180
Hello! The softcap is pretty high, which is impressible, the project must promise to be really interesting and awesome. The roadmap also shows a good approach to management. Well, it's a great job, wish good luck to the team!
I submitted a request for a refund. Where can I check it out? And when can I get a refund?
Hello
Refund procedure usually takes 3 to 7 days
And you will receive a confirmation email
Activity: 43
 I submitted a request for a refund. Where can I check it out? And when can I get a refund?
Can you say, on what exchanges you will be listed?
Hello, arnvardan
We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token of the sale.
We can't comment the names of the exchanges now due to the legal reasons
Activity: 36
Can you say, on what exchanges you will be listed?
Hello! I have a question, what is the minimum amount of BIT to buy? Can I buy 500 BIT?
Hello, rabitha!
No, you can't buy 500 BIT
The minimum investment is 1000 BIT
Hello! I have a question, what is the minimum amount of BIT to buy? Can I buy 500 BIT?
Hi, bitrewards. Do you have a github page?
Hello, Tulsasisiht
Yes, of course we have a github page, here is the link: https://github.com/BitRewards
Activity: 38
Hi, bitrewards. Do you have a github page?
Hello!
Where can I find the list of your partners?
Hello, jeroyc
You can find it on our website: bitrewards.network
Activity: 38
Hello!
Where can I find the list of your partners?
Hey. Is your cryptocurrency compatible with bonus programs only? It seems to me that it’d approve itself in affiliate networks.

In this regard, it brings together best practices from both bonus programs and affiliate networks.
Hey. Is your cryptocurrency compatible with bonus programs only? It seems to me that it’d approve itself in affiliate networks.
You refer to a foundation rather than a company, what is the difference?

The Foundation manages the relationships with the different services providers, BIT tokens and cash reserves, remunerates the actors within the system that create the most value for the proliferation of BitRewards platform. One of these actors (and probably the most important one) would be the BitRewards company. The Foundation itself would be managed by the BitRewards DAO, as described in the WhitePaper (pages 32-33).
Activity: 34
You refer to a foundation rather than a company, what is the difference?
Where can I find the contract address for this coin?

Hi Rancid! thank you for the question. You leave you BIT tokens in your BitRewards wallet. You will be able to withdraw BIT tokens after the token generation event on May 10th, 2018.  You will know the contract address for MEW, MetaMask and other ERC-20 compatible wallets after this date.
Activity: 65
Where can I find the contract address for this coin?
Only a few advisors mentioning this project but the rest not. Why?

Our advisors are helping us within their areas of expertise, including legal advising, big data processing, ICO promotion, blockchain technology, investors connections. We are not asking them for the promotion of our project. Of course it's welcomed when they mention our project, but it's not a requirement for our advisors. That's how we work with them, and that's it.
Pages:
Jump to: