Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 79. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Do you guys run your own blockchain?  Is it already live?
Our BIT token is ERC-20 compliant, it runs on the Ethereum blockchain. Our project is based on our parent company GIFTD.  We’re working together already for 5 years.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Do you guys run your own blockchain?  Is it already live?
Hi! Now can i withdraw all BIT tokens to my mew?

You will be able to withdraw BIT tokens after the token generation event on May 10th. You will know the contract address for MEW, MetaMask and other ERC-20 compatible wallets after this date.
Hello, Is there any airdrop? Have you it?

No, there's no airdrop. We haven't.
Activity: 38
Hi! Now can i withdraw all BIT tokens to my mew?
Activity: 43
Hello, Is there any airdrop? Have you it?
Hello! I do not understand how to join the pre-sale?

Hello! It's very simple, go to our website https://bitrewards.network/ and click Join pre-sale
Hello, I filled out the form KYC, how long does it take to check? Will I receive a notification?

The check takes an average of 3 to 7 days. Of course, you will receive a notification by email
Activity: 43
Hello! I do not understand how to join the pre-sale?
Activity: 38
Hello, I filled out the form KYC, how long does it take to check? Will I receive a notification?
Hi, I have a question. Which countries can not participate? Are there any restrictions?

If you are currently physically located outside of the United States, and you are not a United States citizen, resident or entity (a “U.S. Person”) nor you are obtaining BIT Tokens or signing on behalf of a U.S. Person and you are not a resident of Singapore or China. You can join us.
Activity: 34
Hi, I have a question. Which countries can not participate? Are there any restrictions?
Activity: 64
By the way, ur advisors will also get the bunch of tokens?

I have the same question like you too Smiley
Activity: 29
How many offices do u have? And where the main one is located?
Hello! BitRewards is a global Network with Decentralized Autonomous Organization as a management body and legal entities, which are designed to address various business and legal needs globally. Presently it is operated through the legal entities in the USA, Singapore and Russia with the employees in each country.
Activity: 33
How many offices do u have? And where the main one is located?
The rule is simple: whatever amount of BIT tokens we sell during ICO, it will count as 64% of tokens. Then we will issue the rest 36% and distribute all tokens among the token buyers, advisors, team and the BitRewards Foundation.
Activity: 47
If this loyalty and reward issues is get sorted by BitRewards this project will become pioneer in blockchain based reward issuing industry. I hope they will succeed because in pat there have been several attempts by different projects but because of complication none succeed. Some project has to succeed and that can be this one in the end. It is too early to say but staying intact is the way ahead.

Is this completely focussed on loyalty or is it also about writing reviews for products and services and those reviews are authenticated via blockchain?

Hi, Noruka!

Our project is focused on loyalty but merchants will decide by themselves how to reward their users and for what. They can also reward their customers for referrals or for writing reviews.

How about all the fake review stuff then? If merchants are even in a position to reward for reviews, can't it get as bad as on Amazon where all those bots or paid people write positive reviews for bad products?
We'll have to think how to deal with such problem, there might be implemented a prior moderation of reviews so that this kind of problem doesn't occur.
What will be the last bonus? I mean during the last ICO round?
Hello! max bonus for crowdsale is 15%, typically, bonus will go down over time
Pages:
Jump to: