Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 82. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How you are planning to increase your merchant base.
BitRewards has strong competitive advantages in comparison with other loyalty systems:
- Free of charge
- Simple installation which doesn't require technical expertise
- Access to a large number of loyal customers of partner retailers in the BitRewards

Following the current trend, the focus in promotion of BitRewards Network will be made on content marketing, which will push the message to merchants that the BitRewards Network offers much more than any competitor can offer, and moreover it’s for free.
Btw what do you think about loyalty market in general, are there any problems?
There are some problems we want to solve:
  • Account inactivity
  • Low redemption rates
  • Increased costs for customer service
  • Low motivation by offered rewards
You can learn more about it in the whitepaper
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I really like rewards programs. great concept to drive sales towards a positive gain for both the business and consumer.

Activity: 69
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
this project is successful because the concept is really enthralling and the performance of a very solid team and experts of course so that investors are interested,until finally give extraordinary progress,very good to near hardcap, success for BitRewards project, enliven and succeed! Good Luck Team and Dev
Activity: 4
Activity: 64
Hello. If other developers use your code in their own solutions - do they have to pay your platform a portion of the profits?
We will provide API for the merchats to intergrate our system. The platform is free, but small commission will be included about 0.5%-1%

0.5% - 1% its fair enough for small commission, keep the good works Cool
Activity: 47
Activity: 68
www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO
Activity: 43
Great proeject. Any info about exchages?
Activity: 37
I've herd you have some kind of system called bitrecommendations. what's that?
How you are planning to increase your merchant base.
Btw what do you think about loyalty market in general, are there any problems?
Does your platform have competitors that provide a similar list of services? If not, when do you think they will appear?

we don’t have any competitor, who would do exactly the same. And even if it was, we would probably welcome it, as the market is big enough for several robust players.
What is your development plan for the next 5 years? Can I get acquainted with its milestones? I do not doubt the team, I'm just very interested in their plan.

We have the roadmap for 1 year development in our web-site. As for 5 years, it is under discussion.
Why do not you think about developing an SDK? At first, there is no urgent need, but the idea is very interesting from the point of view of long-term development.
Mobile SDK will be on September-December 2018
Hello. If other developers use your code in their own solutions - do they have to pay your platform a portion of the profits?
We will provide API for the merchats to intergrate our system. The platform is free, but small commission will be included about 0.5%-1%
Activity: 64

I have the same question like you.. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: