Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 80. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
What will be the last bonus? I mean during the last ICO round?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
If this loyalty and reward issues is get sorted by BitRewards this project will become pioneer in blockchain based reward issuing industry. I hope they will succeed because in pat there have been several attempts by different projects but because of complication none succeed. Some project has to succeed and that can be this one in the end. It is too early to say but staying intact is the way ahead.

Is this completely focussed on loyalty or is it also about writing reviews for products and services and those reviews are authenticated via blockchain?

Hi, Noruka!

Our project is focused on loyalty but merchants will decide by themselves how to reward their users and for what. They can also reward their customers for referrals or for writing reviews.

How about all the fake review stuff then? If merchants are even in a position to reward for reviews, can't it get as bad as on Amazon where all those bots or paid people write positive reviews for bad products?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Kyc is obligatory for everyone? Or starting with specific invrsting sum? Like 5000-10000$ ??
Hello Floriniya! Yes, obligatory for everyone.
Activity: 34
Kyc is obligatory for everyone? Or starting with specific invrsting sum? Like 5000-10000$ ??
Any plans for future airdrop for early investors? Maybe distribute unsold tokens for them?
Hello! Early investors already have a bonus, unsold tokens will be burnt.
Activity: 65
Any plans for future airdrop for early investors? Maybe distribute unsold tokens for them?
Hello, would like to know if there is any limit on minimum contribution for purchasing tokens?
Hello! minimum purchase is 1000 BIT which equals 0.03472 ETH
Activity: 69
Hello, would like to know if there is any limit on minimum contribution for purchasing tokens?
Hello.. What value does your platform make for the customers?
Hello! Our target audience is small and medium online retailers. The parent to BitRewards business (GIFTD) has more than 500 clients in Europe. Among the globally recognized names, we have GoPro.ru, Tui and several others

People will love it because rewards in cryptocurrency are better then rewards in points or cashback — our token will rise in price and it would be compatible with many shops, not with one.

Businesses will love it because BitRewards will provide them top-class loyalty software for free — with support, integration, customization included. An offer they can't refuse.
Hello.. What value does your platform make for the customers?
Hello! Are you going to use AI?

Hi! Yes, we have an AI-based recommendation system called BitRecommendations.

Product recommendations
BitRecommendations system is based on the data and machine learning algorithms. It provides API to any merchant, developer, or service provider. The API allows any merchant to receive highly precise product recommendations starting from day oneof the operations, even with low user traffic, because of the application of algorithms, which make decisions after learning on thousands of other merchants and millions of data points.

Reward recommendations
BitRecommendations analyses the rewards that were given by the loyalty systems of different merchants, aggregates the received data, and makes predictions about the future rewards.

Financial scoring
Application of the blockchain technology and the crowdsourced nature of the platform will allow the merchants to achieve a new level of intelligence and economic efficiency previously unaffordable for the small and medium-sized business.
Hi! I'm new. So, can you explain to me what BitRewards is?

Hi! BitRewards is a future of loyalty systems worldwide: decentralized rewards and loyalty platform that enables retailers give cashbacks to their customers in cryptocurrency directly to their crypto-wallets.
You can get more information on our website: https://bitrewards.network/

So you use a blockchain? What is the price of the token? What does it depend on? Smiley

1. Our token runs on the Ethereum blockchain.

2. Token price is fixed in ethereum
    1 ETH = 28 800 BIT
    1 BIT = 0.00003472 ETH
Activity: 38

Hi! BitRewards is a future of loyalty systems worldwide: decentralized rewards and loyalty platform that enables retailers give cashbacks to their customers in cryptocurrency directly to their crypto-wallets.

So you use a blockchain? What is the price of the token? What does it depend on? Smiley

Hello! Will you burn your unsold tokens?

Hi! Yes, that's right. Unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 38
Hello! Will you burn your unsold tokens?
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
How DApps Are Streamlining and Benefitting the Retail Sector
Wanna learn about Dapp and their impact on e-commerce?
Follow the link https://medium.com/@bitrewards/how-dapps-are-streamlining-and-benefitting-the-retail-sector-7eb3cf3dead1
Pages:
Jump to: