Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 75. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
If this loyalty and reward issues is get sorted by BitRewards this project will become pioneer in blockchain based reward issuing industry. I hope they will succeed because in pat there have been several attempts by different projects but because of complication none succeed. Some project has to succeed and that can be this one in the end. It is too early to say but staying intact is the way ahead.

Is this completely focussed on loyalty or is it also about writing reviews for products and services and those reviews are authenticated via blockchain?

Hi, Noruka!

Our project is focused on loyalty but merchants will decide by themselves how to reward their users and for what. They can also reward their customers for referrals or for writing reviews.

How about all the fake review stuff then? If merchants are even in a position to reward for reviews, can't it get as bad as on Amazon where all those bots or paid people write positive reviews for bad products?
We'll have to think how to deal with such problem, there might be implemented a prior moderation of reviews so that this kind of problem doesn't occur.

Manual moderation will overwhelm you if your platform really grows a lot. You need to integrate an authorization system or something to make sure that the review is written by a specific person and not by a bot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Can the tokens that I’ve received for a purchase be used only in the same shop where i had received them?
You can redeem tokens at any shop connected to BitRewards system, but you will get a higher value (from +20% to +50% more value) if you spend these BIT tokens in the same shop that had issued them to you. This allows shops to hold loyalty users and do repeat sales (which is an actual goal of a loyalty program for shops).
Will your API be universal?
Sure, the API will allow to connect any store, including custom built stores (without a CMS).

And we have plenty of modules for different ecommerce CMS: https://github.com/BitRewards
What's different between BitRewards and another loyalty systems?
Hey, is there any known similar blockchain project? I feel like customer loyalty programs is a hard-fought business field
We are closely watching our competitors working on loyalty and rewards blockchain projects. And we have a few strong competitive advantages. Namely, the great tested product, integrations with website builders and partnerships, with good scaling potential, our ability to build and run profitable complex businesses, team that works together for 5 years and knows the customers’ needs very well, one of the strongest tech teams that work on blockchain in the retail, and strong ICO team and advisors, whose expertise guarantees the token sale success.

Besides, we don’t have any competitor, who would do exactly the same. And even if it was, we would probably welcome it, as the market is big enough for several robust players.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Good morning. How long is it until the end of sale?
it's less than a month so if you're planning to buy you'll need to hurry up
Activity: 38
Hey, is there any known similar blockchain project? I feel like customer loyalty programs is a hard-fought business field
Activity: 37
What's different between BitRewards and another loyalty systems?
Activity: 33
Activity: 34
Can the tokens that I’ve received for a purchase be used only in the same shop where i had received them?
Activity: 43
Good morning. How long is it until the end of sale?
what will you do with unsold tokens?
Token generation event will take place after the Token Sale, therefore the unsold tokens just won’t be issued. Essentially it means that all unsold tokens will be burnt.
The minimum purchase is not the same as mentioned in website, on website minimum is 1000 but when I purchase says 10000 so am confused which is which now. Please check this and fix it now
The minimum purchase is 1000 BIT, as stated in the whitepaper. 10000 is minimum recommended purchase.
Hello! Is your solution just for online stores? Can I use it in an enterprise that works both offline and online?
We focus on the online retailers, because we know how to work with them, we understand their problems and we can move much faster with them, if comparing to physical stores.However we totally support omni-channel scenarios, when the shop has both online and offline points of sale.
The minimum purchase is not the same as mentioned in website, on website minimum is 1000 but when I purchase says 10000 so am confused which is which now. Please check this and fix it now
Activity: 37
Hello! Is your solution just for online stores? Can I use it in an enterprise that works both offline and online?
Bitrewards added to coinexchange ?

That coin (XBR) belongs to the CryptoJacks project. We have nothing to do with them.  That's a dead project, according to their social networks.

Also please note that they had "CJ" token symbol previously, they've switched to XBR token symbol (BitRewards) in the beginning of February. And we've been using that name for almost 6 months.

Our token symbol is BIT, not XBR.
How will bitrewards as a company make money if it is free to vendors?

A small commission for the BIT tokens' distributed rewards will be imposed starting from year two. The commission is credited at the BitRewards Foundation's account. This process also creates an additional demand on the tokens. At the end of period (annually) the Foundation allocates the necessary budget for the project further development. The Foundation may also have other sources of income.
Activity: 47
Activity: 30
How will bitrewards as a company make money if it is free to vendors?
Pages:
Jump to: