Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 76. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Have you tied up with any retailers in India?

Yes, we have preliminary agreements for interesting partnerships, and consider your country as one of the most attractive markets. If you have any suggestions, we are happy to discuss. Thank you!
Hello! There truly is a connection between bitrewards and giftd?

Hi Lillyaone! Currently we have not a special article about GIFTD and BitRewards connection. But it's a good idea, we will write such an article soon, thanks!

Here are some proofs of GIFTD and BitRewards connection:

1. The parent product of BitRewards id "GIFTD Loyalty" — https://giftd.tech/products/loyalty. See "Live Example", it looks similar to "Live Demo" on https://bitrewards.network

2. Look at the people at GIFTD team — https://giftd.tech/en/about/. These are the same people as in BitRewards, see https://bitrewards.network
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Have you tied up with any retailers in India?
Activity: 43
Hello! There truly is a connection between bitrewards and giftd?
Hi! Do you have a limitation per individual? Like maximum amout to invest for person?

Hello, arnvardan! Yes, we have. Max purchase is equal to 20% of the released amount
Activity: 36
Hi! Do you have a limitation per individual? Like maximum amout to invest for person?
What is your difference with bitcoin?

Hello! We have a few strong competitive advantages. Namely, the great tested product, integrations with website builders and partnerships, with good scaling potential, our ability to build and run profitable complex businesses, team that works together for 5 years and knows the customers needs very well, one of the strongest tech teams that work on blockchain in the retail, and strong token sale team and advisors, whose expertise guarantees the token sale success.

Besides, we don’t have any competitor, who would do exactly the same. And even if it was, we would probably welcome it, as the market is big enough for several robust players.
Activity: 24
Hey! What revenue are you expecting in a year after the final release?

Hello, Floriniya! We can't comment on that
According to the estimates, in the case of a conservative forecast (reaching a softcap of $3,000,000), the targeted funds will be sufficient to sign up 5,000 retailers in 3 years, which will generate a monthly demand for BIT worth $4.9 million.
Activity: 34
Hey! What revenue are you expecting in a year after the final release?
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Hey, I know Alexander Nevidimov Smiley
He gives the impression of an intelligent and educated person. Wish him luck personally and to the whole team of project too.
Will your project work in Kazakhstan?
Hello, Tulsasisiht!
Our project will work worldwide. We are partnering with online retailers all over the world!
Activity: 38
Hi, i'm just curious. What will happen after the end of crowdsale? I'm new in this ICO thing
Hi, jenalyss3.
It will be token issue after crowdsale.
Activity: 33
Hi, i'm just curious. What will happen after the end of crowdsale? I'm new in this ICO thing
Hello
Is it necessary to pass KYC for bounty?
Hello, andreypozdnyak
Yes, KYC is obligatory for everyone
Activity: 34
Hello
Is it necessary to pass KYC for bounty?
Hi team!
Could you tell me what is total coins supply and what is the price for one token now?
Hello, Rabitha!

Token Sale Volume is up to 1,280,000,000
Token Issue Volume is up to 2,000,000,000
Unsold tokens will be burnt

Price of BIT is fixed in ETH
1 ETH = 28800 BIT
1 BIT = 0.00003472 ETH
min investment is 1000 BIT
Activity: 43
Hi team!
Could you tell me what is total coins supply and what is the price for one token now?
Hello!
What is the matter with your bounty program? Did you close it? Or is it just paused?
Hello!
Yes, your are right. Our bounty program is paused for some time
Pages:
Jump to: