Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 85. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Are u planning to enter Chinese market? There’re enough of promising partners.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good evening. Where’s the physical office? Can I visit it in order to talk to the team?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Are there any competitors? What is your difference between Cybermiles and Bitrewards?
Do you plan to make partnerships with Flogmall, Vestarin? They create a platform to buy goods and services for crypto. Any collaborations with crypto stores or crypto cards like TenX, Amon?
Activity: 224
Good evening. In yr opinion, how much will be one token of yr platform in 1-1.5 years?
Activity: 378
💸BITREWARDS EXCLUSIVE #AIRDROP 💸

🔸 Cashback & Loyalty Platform
🔸 640 BIT (~$10)  for easy social media tasks
🔸 Refer unlimited friends and earn 320 BIT per ref!

Claim your airdrop: https://airdrops.io/bitrewards/

💰 Estimated Value: ~$10 + ~$5 per ref
👥 Max. Participants: 15000

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hey. There’s an example described in yr WP telling that if u collect the hard cap, you’ll be able to attract 5k of retailers for the first 3 years. What’s the maximum plan?
I’m sure that BitRewards will attract even more, and the reach of the soft cap wont be the only result.
Why are u so sure? Maybe the platform will face significant competitors in the new future.
About 14k application for participation in the ICO are already submitted. The competitors wont be able to provide the ready-made product earlier than BitRewards.
What’s the reason of such confidence? It seems to me that some companies can work on development without announcement.
Yr words are full of assumptions and lack sense. Can u name at least one similar project?
Nope, but new software appears in the loyalty market almost every day. I just wanna be sure that this solution will withstand against the competitors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hey. There’s an example described in yr WP telling that if u collect the hard cap, you’ll be able to attract 5k of retailers for the first 3 years. What’s the maximum plan?
I’m sure that BitRewards will attract even more, and the reach of the soft cap wont be the only result.
Why are u so sure? Maybe the platform will face significant competitors in the new future.
About 14k application for participation in the ICO are already submitted. The competitors wont be able to provide the ready-made product earlier than BitRewards.
What’s the reason of such confidence? It seems to me that some companies can work on development without announcement.
Yr words are full of assumptions and lack sense. Can u name at least one similar project?
Hello. Is there already a list of shops ready to accept tokens as a payment medium? So their owners can avoid paying commissions on exchangers.
We can't disclose such information.
Good afternoon. Let's say you notice that the store is trying to send inaccurate information about sales to the system, and this is repeated several times in a row. What will be your actions?
We will fix this issue and contact the store about this situation.
Will you reward stores that are the first to pay rewards in tokens? After all, early followers are a very important element for the team.
We will reward them for sure, they will be able to get some amount of BIT tokens for free
Activity: 336
Hello. Will it be possible to buy the tokens for  DASH?
As far as I know, only bitcoins and ETH will be accepted.
Activity: 112
Hello. Will it be possible to buy the tokens for  DASH?
Activity: 350
What happens to unsold tokens?
If any of these remain, they will all be burned.

Pages:
Jump to: