Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 86. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Let's say you notice that the store is trying to send inaccurate information about sales to the system, and this is repeated several times in a row. What will be your actions?
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
How long will it take on average to develop additional software that the store will order from BitRewards Operator?
Merit: 100
Hello. Is there already a list of shops ready to accept tokens as a payment medium? So their owners can avoid paying commissions on exchangers.
Will you reward stores that are the first to pay rewards in tokens? After all, early followers are a very important element for the team.
Activity: 378
🎙LIVE AMA with BitRewards Founders is NOW
🔥40% BONUS REWARD for 10 best questions
🗣Join our live session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2H1uyUYK3o

We are glad to receive feedback and analytics on our ground-breaking platform from the media from all corners of the world
— here's the article published on credible Turkish media resource
https://kriptoparahaber.com/bitrewards-nedir.html

Activity: 392
Good afternoon. If the seller suddenly remains dissatisfied with the use of your platform, will he be able to receive some compensation for this?
Activity: 224
Hello. What is soft-cap software?
$ 3 million and it was reached in the pre-sale.
Activity: 238
Hello. Maybe you should give up the Super Users idea? Their powers seem unfairly large to me.
It does not seem unfairly large to us. That power allows the system to be developed in a timely manner. And if something goes wrong, the community has the power to revoke the Super User permission.
Hello. I can’t understand: if usage of the platform is free, then where does the platform make a profit?
The main source of BitRewards profit is the growth of the value of tokens.
And what, will there be any alternative sources? For example, paid services in the framework of the platform.
Developers of the Smart Rewards applications within the BitRewards ecosystem, but not the platform representatives themselves.
That is, there will never be commissions? I can effectively use the solution and not pay it to the developers at all?
According to the business plan, the commissions will be absent only in the first year of the platform operation, so I recommend starting to use the solution as early as possible.
Activity: 112
Hello. I can’t understand: if usage of the platform is free, then where does the platform make a profit?
And what, will there be any alternative sources? For example, paid services in the framework of the platform.
Developers of the Smart Rewards applications within the BitRewards ecosystem, but not the platform representatives themselves.
That is, there will never be commissions? I can effectively use the solution and not pay it to the developers at all?
Will all users of the platform be allowed to participate in vote, despite the number of tokens they have? Or there will be some exceptions?
Which vote do you mean?
Suppose a large retail chain wants to give rewords not in your tokens, but in another cryptocurrency. Is that possible?
That isn't possible with our software.
However, they can reward users with both BITs and their own points.
What is BitRewards Foundation and why does your platform need it? Can you tell us more about this?

The Foundation manages the relationships with the different services providers, BIT tokens and cash reserves, remunerates the actors within the system that create the most value for the proliferation of BitRewards platform. One of these actors (and probably the most important one) would be the BitRewards company. The Foundation itself would be managed by the BitRewards DAO, as described in the WhitePaper (pages 32-33).
Pages:
Jump to: