Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO]Invest In Brokers - Trustless copy-trading through API 🔥 - page 23. (Read 4736 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Trading crypto currency is growing at a high pace, and the platform that creates this project will be necessary for many beginners and experienced traders. As you know, market information determines current prices, and the more we know about currencies, the more successful our trade is!
This project is different in that you can not know anything about crypto-currencies. You just need to connect to an experienced trader and earn as an experienced trader.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think the project is indeed interesting and had a great purpose for the future. I hope that many who support this project in order to achieve the target in the expected.
I also agree with you because this project is very interesting to follow. Hopefully, projects growing and many investors who join in this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think the project is indeed interesting and had a great purpose for the future. I hope that many who support this project in order to achieve the target in the expected.
Activity: 517
Merit: 101
Trading crypto currency is growing at a high pace, and the platform that creates this project will be necessary for many beginners and experienced traders. As you know, market information determines current prices, and the more we know about currencies, the more successful our trade is!
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I like any infrastructure project and like this project unconditionally, but if the experienced broker is wrong?
Activity: 227
I'm looking for a developer who wants to work with many exchanges and I'm interested in already have preliminary agreements with exchanges?
Activity: 126
looking forward to  your advertisement , pretty sure to see it,thanks team for  info,good luck
Activity: 294
An interesting project for novice traders and professionals, but do you already have agreements with  exchanges? Without connection to the exchange, as I understand, it will not be possible to trade.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Yes, great idea! A person should rest, but money should never rest, money should work constantly Wink
Activity: 75
It seems that the developer offered the ideal solution not only for amateurs, but also for experienced traders who want to relax, but at the same time want to earn.
Activity: 88
Interestingly, but there are many such mechanisms in forex trading, there is social trading.
Activity: 378
Interesting project, I think the team will be able to easily compile soft cap and hard cap quite a bit think hard cap is also real.
copper member
Activity: 182

Invest in Brokers

TELEGRAM AMBASSADOR
______

JOIN NOW!

Wow, I'll definitely join, especially since I'm already taking part in the telegram. How many ambassadors get?

As much as possible Smiley.

Invest in Brokers

TELEGRAM AMBASSADOR
______

JOIN NOW!

Wow, I'll definitely join, especially since I'm already taking part in the telegram. How many ambassadors get?
copper member

Invest in Brokers

TELEGRAM AMBASSADOR
______

JOIN NOW!

copper member
What is your project plan?

We want to provide platform on which everyone will be able to earn. We want to release demo application before pre-sale and MVP as soon as possible. Fully functional and tested platform should be ready this year.
Activity: 266
copper member
What is the minimum purchase ammount?

We didn't decide yet. We want it to be a low threshold so that everyone can join the project.
Yes, we have great security experts. Before public release, our platform will be checked by an external security company.
And which company will check you can say?

We will choose the best security audit company for our project. Probably COMARCH but we haven't decide yet.
Wow, you choose the serious companies, which else can participate?
Pages:
Jump to: