Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO]Invest In Brokers - Trustless copy-trading through API 🔥 - page 25. (Read 4736 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
look at a project that pulls the journey long enough to build a successful luck project with a team of hard work and great experience
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
look at a project that pulls the journey long enough to build a successful luck project with a team of hard work and great experience

Thank you. We will make every effort to make the project successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
its profitable project, i think that this project will be profitable for beginner traders and experienced traders..good luck

We want to create WIN-WIN solution for both Smiley Experience traders and beginner traders.
I see the purpose of this project is a nice I highly support this project in order to be successful. Hopefully, fore projects growing and successful.
copper member
its profitable project, i think that this project will be profitable for beginner traders and experienced traders..good luck

We want to create WIN-WIN solution for both Smiley Experience traders and beginner traders.
Activity: 99
copper member
so, there is just utility token, right? Will you distribute part of your profit to your to tokenholders or not?

We will earn just 10% and 5% will be burned. In this way, we increase the value of the token.
I agree with your opinion by getting only 10% and 5% will be burned, making the price of tokens on this project is becoming increasingly high-value.

Yes, the price of the token will increase with the incoming users. This model is the most profitable in the long term.
copper member
interesting project. I will follow the project with interest.

Thank you for your support! Join our telegram chat.
Activity: 14
Hi, does your website or whitepaper need translation into Spanish, Italian or Portuguese? Please send me an email at [email protected]
Activity: 238
so, there is just utility token, right? Will you distribute part of your profit to your to tokenholders or not?

We will earn just 10% and 5% will be burned. In this way, we increase the value of the token.
I agree with your opinion by getting only 10% and 5% will be burned, making the price of tokens on this project is becoming increasingly high-value.
copper member

copper member
I saw many such projects and most of them failed. how do you differ from others and how do you plan to attract investors? I will wait for the start of sales and will understand what and how. but for now, good luck!

No hidden fees, safety, community, traders - read our whitepaper Smiley. Most ICOs are created just to earn. We create a platform that will be practically free. We have relationships among people who earn on crypto exchanges and they will be the first to present their skills. It's WIN-WIN solution.
copper member
BOOKING RUSSIAN TRANSLATE

Hi, please check our bounty thread and fill the form to sign up.
Activity: 28
Do we have more whitepaper translations?
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
look like promising project, the team advisors is experienced person,,but concept look like united trader, or LH coin..good luck
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Invest Platform ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Invest_Platform. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 24
Hi

I want to reserve chinese translation.

bitcointalk username: jiansheng03
bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jiansheng03-1023758
Portfolio: I do not have a portfolio, but I am a native speaker.
ETH Address: 0x6195a9Afe4F7BD492C3473A7e666f0aE85bbA7D8
Want to Translate: Whitepaper, ANN & Bounty, Website

PM me if I am accepted. Thank you!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
I saw many such projects and most of them failed. how do you differ from others and how do you plan to attract investors? I will wait for the start of sales and will understand what and how. but for now, good luck!
Activity: 112
Portfolio: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1C_81XTDUV3BB7MO0VcazlNTjD8HnJMe8?ths=true
Bitcointalk Profile: dkn2017
Telegram Username @babaidk
Native Language: Hindi, Bengali
Interested in Translation: Hindi, Bengali

Whitepaper
Website
FAQ
Invest in Brokers announcement and Bounty campaign threads
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Pages:
Jump to: