Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 20. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 0
this is indeed a great project. saving lives of thousands of people that could have died from preventive causes. terminal illnesses like cancer are dreadful and this project will go a long way to give people hope. i support this project and thanks for the great opportunity.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A promising Token with limited supply, a dedicated dev and also having a great community. It will more notice if this token is more publicize but with good promotion it will succeed
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
This project is aiming for something good to happen in healthcare industry.. The planning seems to be!
I wish all success for this project!
Activity: 336
I want to hold this token. Its perspective project. Good luck, dev!
Activity: 72
when would be your detailed roadmap be available?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 167
Great project, I joined your project. The future will be bright with this project
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
airdrop is always good Smiley the main thing that directly onto the bottom of e fell.
Activity: 5
i have big dreams for this project and i think it is the future of cryptocurrency
Activity: 82
This is going to be a very good project and I understand it Gat a very enthusiastic dev and it a potential coin....
All the best...  
Activity: 350
KuBitX - Crypto Exchange & Trading Platform
Interesting project, i have a new whitepaper to read Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
what the luven will have exchange in website ? or other exchange ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 13
Interesting and promising project, I decided to join.
I wish the developers good luck
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Joined the airdrop
Cancer Diagnostic Technology can help lots of people
Activity: 406
"Luven" is great project really helping needy persons. I have not seen such kind of project here at BCT using ICO. Hats off to you guys who are doing this tremendous job.
Activity: 98
This is a life changing project (for better).
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
I hope this project would be successful so many lives would have treatment early so the percentage of survivor would be increase, i hope that it has a low fee or free specially on the public hospital because theres a lot of people who can not pay their bill in the hospital, they had no enough money that can sustain their treatment
Activity: 38
great project dev, i love what you are doing and i want to be a part of this great project.
i am also ready to make invetments. i would also like to know the prospects on investments and the roadmap of this coin?? thank you
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.
Activity: 41
Good idea, investment in health. I wish the project prosperity and progress in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: