Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 23. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
Faith and humanity restored, cancer is the #1 enemy of the world, i hope your project will success
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Thats a great idea for millions of people who die with cancer. Everyone has relations with cancer. So its concern on everybody. Good luck team. Thank you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I lost my cousin to cancer, so this is something i will gladly love to see it excel beyond expectation, is a thing that affects us all, one way or another, make this happen please
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Great project and terrific. It's the digital revolution in the world today !!! The company is really worth attention!!!
Activity: 476
A very interesting project. I hope they will succeed and everything will be just fine. I wish you a successful development project.I will follow the development of the project and assist in PR
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I'm very interested, you make a good concept by making health issues as the main vision on Luven project. Good luck
Activity: 56
Great project, think will be very helpfull to people and important in future. Wish big success your team. Will join your bounty compaign
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The concept is cool I like I just joined and hope the best of your project good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
a promising project Especially since there is an airdrop and a bounty company I am ready to support you in all the social media Thank you
This project will help a lot of people. I have a nephew who was a cancer victim but now he is with God. Hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
This is a really sensitive subject. I hope this project manage to produce an outcome.

Joined and waiting for further updates.
Activity: 29

I integrate health and community projects for the good of purpose.
The human life is increasingly enhanced by health care, and certain projects will succeed.
Activity: 73
Etherium Era
Medical in blockchain. Sounds interesting. Dont u think this idea has very less use ?
Activity: 180
Exclusive Member
amazing project with unique Cancer Technology. I am very impressed by the idea. good luck with this project  Cheesy
 it focuses on our own health most of all it's all about cancer diagnostic technology. I'm following this project now and I will support it to promote and gain popularity. I hope this project will be a success.
Activity: 370
Freedom is priceless
This is looking like a well organized and planned project to me. Great team work and lovely effort to make this project a huge success! Well, I am definitely going to share this wonderful project with my friends, Keep up the great work team!
Activity: 140
This project is exactly what the world needs right now. The ability to be able to earn and help others while doing so. This is the perfect combination of health and wealth.
I hope to do more and help in the success of this project.
I await the dev to call up on the community to help in moving this project to greater heights.
Activity: 172
Amazing project that could really improve our lives. The roadmap looks good and the project has potential. I'm definitely joining the community.
Activity: 72
i guess first time i see a blockchain based on Medical Reason, its new Idea and for a Good Cause,  Roll Eyes

lets hope it accomplish the results and have all my support Smiley
Activity: 7
It is very attractive to participate in your investment not only to cure a large number of people but also to increase my wealth,I will continue to support you
Pages:
Jump to: