Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 21. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Wow this is great. I wish you success Devs
Activity: 431
Merit: 108

it's a great project. Many people died because of cancers i hope by the use of this project it can help us find cancer at its early stages. So we can treat it and prevent it for further development. I hope this succeed it can save people who will suffer on cancer.

Activity: 210
Health is above all. I think your project will be useful to many people. I hope you will succeed! I think the project will attract a lot of investors.
Activity: 308
This is ideal project which is help for those people who suffering from lung cancer. So it will helps to safe, patients who suffer in this case. I joined this project and I hope to success to this project in future. Good Luck.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This is a good project. Good luck. Smiley
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
when would be your detailed roadmap be available?
Activity: 57
This project is such a big help for those people who suffers lung cancer. It will give hope to the patients who suffers this if you succeed to this project.
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
This is really a unique project with a clearly constructed business idea. It will help sick people gain hope. I think the project has a great future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Thanks to the develover that has launched airdrop. And this is one of the tools for investors in the construction industry to make its assets growing up. Hopefully this project will attract many investors.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
It's great to find cancer at its early stages. Great unique project.
Activity: 98
Your mission is very important and I hope this project will succeed!! Nobody want to die so it will grow for sure Smiley
If dogs can detect cancers or some disease could you train them to work as a blockchain? It might be fun
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
https://t.me/fuckfomo
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Luven project will give an opportunity to all people who had a cancer victims. This will be very beneficial to all of us and I hope that we will support the people who are diagnosed with cancer.
Activity: 39
Very good project
good luck for you  Smiley
Activity: 316
Very good project with real life application to help the world. A lot of people die from cancer everyday. I hope this project will alleviate this issue by prompt detection, especially in Middle East and Africa
I like the project verry much because my father died on cancer about 10 jears ago and i whish you can help much people and protect them from lousing family members.
I hope you help so many people. I salute you guys who created LUVEN. This project has something unique and very innovative way of creating a project that will help so many people , I believe this project !
Posted on: Today at 09:28:12 AM Posted by: kiira
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Very good project with real life application to help the world. A lot of people die from cancer everyday. I hope this project will alleviate this issue by prompt detection, especially in Middle East and Africa
Activity: 43
I like the project verry much because my father died on cancer about 10 jears ago and i whish you can help much people and protect them from lousing family members.
Activity: 6
Nice project. How can i join your team ?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
A good mission-luck will please you all the way and everything will turn out, humanity will be grateful!
Activity: 336
I hope you help so many people. I salute you guys who created LUVEN. This project has something unique and very innovative way of creating a project that will help so many people , I believe this project !
Pages:
Jump to: