Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 18. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
This is something different, a project that promotes cure for cancer by producing diagnostic technology. It can save millions of people dying of cancer every year.

Yes. this team has a great plan to the suture. Aside from gaining profits they focus on saving cancer people by doing this cancer diagnostic technology, I think the funds they will get will be given to support this project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A needed project for these days.Day by day cancers spreading on people.Lets join against cancer.A crypto coin against cancer. Lets join via this project.Good project .Best luck team..
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
A very good project that aims to help. I know it will be successful.
Activity: 9
A very very essential topic. I wish you the best guys. I hope your project will be huge and everybody has to be sensitive to this!! GO. Thank you Team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
This project look unique with its real world application love it..
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
The guys are doing a good job, I wish the team good luck so that they will succeed
Activity: 19
I hope to be part of this project, thanks dev
Activity: 182
I hope you will be honest. If you are it could be awsome but please don't give false promises.
Activity: 406
It is really exciting & good project . Looking for more details on this project and good luck..
Activity: 51
The roadmap is fantastic and the patients are wonderful thanks
Activity: 168
That's a nice and ambitious project to take car about people.
Put a good diagnosis on this crap at the good time that's important!
Good luck to you devs!
Activity: 51
A project I did not think of in a humanitarian sense of medical help I think good qualities have continued
Activity: 220
this is the tokenization of the world. i love this and this will help in crypto adoption
Activity: 122
This project will definitely take cancer screening and treatment to a whole new level.
Activity: 448
Good white paper and roadmap. I think this project is really a game changer. I expect good fortunes!
Activity: 104
This is something different, a project that promotes cure for cancer by producing diagnostic technology. It can save millions of people dying of cancer every year.
Activity: 23
I look forward to this project in the future
Activity: 89
this token have a unique platform hope we can help many people suffer from cancer tru this token,,i support this token,
Activity: 126
Amazing project that could really improve our lives. The roadmap looks good and the project has potential. I'm definitely joining the community.
Activity: 314
nice project
interesting and promising..good luck dev..
Pages:
Jump to: