Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 17. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
I read your whitepaper, and I understood this is a better project for humanity. And I most like your mission.
 Lot of people die because of Cancer in each year. I think this project can be increased people's health.

I wish to success your project and good luck your team.
Activity: 322
I feel this project will go somewhere so good. I am currently checking your website to further understand what it good about this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I hope will be a good project of luck to everyone who supported him, Cheers Excited about this project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i hope your technology will be operational one day
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
hello team
i think whitepeper and roadmap is very clear and good
this topic is match in our world ,good luck your project
i fallow and see your roadmap
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
Truly a unique project concept could welcome by Millions. Love to be a part of it. Considering the importance of the project hope everyone will support. If the Team has a developed marketing tools to reach the world, project will be usable & people will accept gradually.

Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
a very good idea and a great project
Activity: 658
I'm really happy to join this.  I will be a practically life project. Other words we can join to protect peoples lives.
Activity: 532
Luven- a unique cancer diagnostic technology. The concept sounds good. Cancer disease is really a threat for everyone, inspite of having a small pan of life, it is also the expensive disease to cure. Good news that luven was created, this will help a lot of people to ease their pains. The developers of this idea is really genuis. A health related token ia produced. Lets support.
Activity: 352
Good project.Good team.
I'm glad to see your project.
Good luck!
Activity: 50
Interesting project,  good luck dev
Activity: 45
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I am listing from airdrop, this project seems promising. My permission to participate in your project
Activity: 18
project that is very ordinary lar good luck,
Activity: 225
Merit: 3
i hope this project will good for me, already join you compaigh I know it will be successful
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
This is going to be huge! Not only within blockchain tech but just in the medical field in general! Very excited about this!
Activity: 242
goodluck this project ang godbless this project to success
Activity: 1
Too food to be part of this project
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Cancer has been a terror to human lives for a long time now..am happy for this project cus it will definitely do a lot to solve that problem!good luck to the project Wink
Pages:
Jump to: