Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 89. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Very interesting Project, Reserved Urdu Translations, Please confirm my reservation by sending me PM, Thanks
My Telegram: Wasimalik

My recent,

AMLT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2573116
DIMPAY: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2542221
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
And I'm curious to know about smart contracts in more detail. For what, what is the use and so on. This is a question, rather, to the developers Wink
A computer algorithm designed to conclude and maintain self-executing contracts performed in a blocking environment. Smart contracts enable you to perform reliable and confidential transactions without the involvement of external intermediaries in the face of banks or government agencies. In addition, such transactions are traceable, transparent and irreversible. Smart contracts not only contain information about the obligations of the parties and sanctions for their violation, but they automatically ensure the fulfillment of all the terms of the contract.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Even if the team members are already trustworthy, it doesn't mean that there's a guarantee that this will be successful.
The vision is great but the implementation is really complex.
By the way, your pre-ICO price is already expensive, may I know what is the basis of having that price?

Expensive.

Also the page is riddled with typos. Not something I want to invest millions into.

I can count 6 mistakes alone not counting repeats. Please be wary.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
It's good that they objectively assess their needs for money collection, quite a reasonable framework. Well done, good luck!
Precisely. People are always more trusted when teams put quite achievable tasks on schedule!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Even if the team members are already trustworthy, it doesn't mean that there's a guarantee that this will be successful.
The vision is great but the implementation is really complex.
By the way, your pre-ICO price is already expensive, may I know what is the basis of having that price?

I really like the site, simply and tastefully! I hope everything goes well, good luck!
Yes, the site is really cool, it's very nice on it!
Activity: 490
Read about the project. He was interested. But I would like to clarify some points. For example, in what units is the payment made? Or rather, what assets are available for exchange?
While on the site there are ways of replenishing only with the help of bitcoin and etherium! But most likely there will be other popular currencies as well!
It's good that they objectively assess their needs for money collection, quite a reasonable framework. Well done, good luck!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I really like the site, simply and tastefully! I hope everything goes well, good luck!
Activity: 490
Hello, great idea. I am happy to join you at the very beginning, good luck to you!
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
And how big is the team in this project? What is the experience of the team members, that is, the creators of the project? Does anyone know? Roll Eyes

You read at least to begin with about Anton Vasilyev: Co Owner of Russian-speaking Telegram channel t.me/icostartups. Researching and integrating blockchain technologies into real sector. 2016-nowadays.

Immediately understand everything))))

Wow. Well, such professionals can and trust Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
And how big is the team in this project? What is the experience of the team members, that is, the creators of the project? Does anyone know? Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Will you somehow supplement the project? To develop it even more? Can expand the list of countries or services?
Another cool thing is that if there are unjustified financial losses, there will be a refund. Do I understand that?
I read about the Weare Foundation. What is his main idea? Or a few?

I learned this: the main idea of the WeAre foundation is to promote the WeAre token and support new ecosystem projects. WeAre's profit directly depends on the WeAre ecosystem.
I read about the Weare Foundation. What is his main idea? Or a few?
And what about the feedback?
It seems to me that a successful future is behind this project. Indeed, during inflation everything burns: finance, opportunities. This is a good way out of this state and such a situation)
And I'm curious to know about smart contracts in more detail. For what, what is the use and so on. This is a question, rather, to the developers Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
And what is the price of the token related to? Who knows?

The price of Token depends on the projects that started well and brought good results. And from the sold services. There really is a demand for it))
Pages:
Jump to: