Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 90. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
And what is the price of the token related to? Who knows?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Read about the project. He was interested. But I would like to clarify some points. For example, in what units is the payment made? Or rather, what assets are available for exchange?

I can be wrong, but I think that these are assets such as Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Waves Smiley

Assets that are available for exchange become available if you use the WeAre token. As far as I understand.

Yes, you can trust WeAre token. It guarantees transparency and stability, in my opinion. What do you think?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added WeAre ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/WeAre_Ecosystem. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 168
Read about the project. He was interested. But I would like to clarify some points. For example, in what units is the payment made? Or rather, what assets are available for exchange?

I can be wrong, but I think that these are assets such as Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Waves Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Activity: 616

PRE-ICO TOKENS WITH CODE WEARE 15/12/2017 — 15/02/2018

PRE-ICO Soft Cap $350k
PRE-ICO Hard Cap $3,5M

WeAre. More than blockchain for investors and founders!

WHAT WEARE OFFERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

• Legal activity from award winning consulting agency (E&Y)             • Multichain token
• Emission control provided by WeAre Foundation                             • Merchant for accepting cryptocurrencies
• Merchant for accepting fiat money                                                 • Ability to provide loan obligations due providing token assets
• Financial cooperation system with employees and counterparties     • Autonomous pension fund

Pages:
Jump to: