Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 88. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
What about informational support for projects?
Activity: 252
How tokens liquidity will be supplied?
Activity: 154
What is ACO?
We are implementing ACO (Additional Coin Offering). It means that projects may be sponsored not by issuing new token but by additional issuing WeAre token. The additional emission will be purchased by investors and liquid funds will be transferred to teams to fund their projects.
Activity: 154
How will you minimize risks for investors?
WeAre token doesn’t depend on success of one team and project (as it usually happens during regular ICO). In case one team faces failure, the decreased WeAre token pricing will be recovered by success of other projects. It’s important that WeAre token is universal for both funders and investors. Some extra tokens may be used by investors or other participants for purchasing products, services or other financial operations.
Activity: 140
How will you minimize risks for investors?
Activity: 185
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Tell me, will there be pages on social networks, Facebook? Twitter? Telegram?
I think so, but a little later. Maybe it will be like one of the options in the Bounty campaign!
I do not know how you can judge by project only on the location of the office. We need to wait for the release, then everything will be clear!
Will there be a mobile application? Or use only a computer version?
I think it should be, all the same, having the ability to use the platform is always a very important plus. Do not give up on this!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
As I understand it, this is a project from Russia?
Yes, the contacts indicate the Russian city. But the same is better, the guys from Russia always make great projects, so I'm very glad that I join now!
Activity: 644
 Will there be a mobile application? Or use only a computer version?
 As I understand it, this is a project from Russia?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Can you tell more about consulting agency (E&Y)?
Activity: 490
Will it be possible to get tokens for free? Bounty campaign or the ability to use referral links?
Yes, I'm also interested in whether WP translations are needed in other languages?
Just wait a bit, soon more information will necessarily appear!
Activity: 714
I think so, but a little later. Maybe it will be like one of the options in the Bounty campaign!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
And I'm curious to know about smart contracts in more detail. For what, what is the use and so on. This is a question, rather, to the developers Wink
A computer algorithm designed to conclude and maintain self-executing contracts performed in a blocking environment. Smart contracts enable you to perform reliable and confidential transactions without the involvement of external intermediaries in the face of banks or government agencies. In addition, such transactions are traceable, transparent and irreversible. Smart contracts not only contain information about the obligations of the parties and sanctions for their violation, but they automatically ensure the fulfillment of all the terms of the contract.
ahah, I think all the same that the question was about using it in this project!
More information can be found in the WP, no one will better tell you. Do not be lazy!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Will it be possible to get tokens for free? Bounty campaign or the ability to use referral links?
Yes, I'm also interested in whether WP translations are needed in other languages?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
And I'm curious to know about smart contracts in more detail. For what, what is the use and so on. This is a question, rather, to the developers Wink
A computer algorithm designed to conclude and maintain self-executing contracts performed in a blocking environment. Smart contracts enable you to perform reliable and confidential transactions without the involvement of external intermediaries in the face of banks or government agencies. In addition, such transactions are traceable, transparent and irreversible. Smart contracts not only contain information about the obligations of the parties and sanctions for their violation, but they automatically ensure the fulfillment of all the terms of the contract.
ahah, I think all the same that the question was about using it in this project!
I really like the site, simply and tastefully! I hope everything goes well, good luck!
Yes, the site is really cool, it's very nice on it!
-4) I support you, as practice shows, if people approach everything with such responsibility, then the project will be surprisingly good!
Pages:
Jump to: