Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 7. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 104
Very interesting project , and its uniques especially when you are building a blockchain product on it....awesome timelines too.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The idea necessary is relevant for very many. The product is provided.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
It is good that now there is a prototype platform. But what functions will you add further? What will be the feature of the full version?
Activity: 238
Guys, I have a question if I go through the kyc registration now, although I can not take part in sales yet, will I receive my 500 tokens? And if so, when?
Yes, anyone who confirms their data will be able to receive tokens in the third quarter, as well as take part in airdrp, which will also be in the third quarter.
is the ico still open?
Yes, pre-ico continues untill August if I remebmer right
Activity: 25
is the ico still open?
Activity: 83
I have no doubt that your project is waiting for success, but I would like to know when the team plans to display the token on the exchange? And maybe you have already decided with which first exchanges you will cooperate?
Activity: 92
Guys, I have a question if I go through the kyc registration now, although I can not take part in sales yet, will I receive my 500 tokens? And if so, when?
Activity: 35
Good afternoon. I have a little experience with buying tokens yet, but your platform interests me. What should I do to participate in sales?
Of course, you can. Start the KYC procedure and see which citizens can provide their documents. The rules say that only a small list of states can not participate. There are citizens and residents from US, People's Republic of China, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu and Yemen are excluded from the ITO.
How do I know that my data has been verified and confirmed?
The team will send you an email notification as soon as the verification is successful.
Activity: 308
Hi there. How to create a whale portfolio for the user? Can I choose which whale to join or does it automatically happen?
The Spiking offers two action scenarios. Experienced traders can independently compose their whale portfolio, and for novices the platform offers to use a Robobull . When AI starts up, it automatically creates a briefcase after conducting a short survey, and begins to follow the whales. User can stop following at any time.
I'm glad that the spiking offers several parameters of work. Is portfolio management  possible with the desktop version or the  application will be adapted only for mobile work?
The existing version of the mobile platform will be improved, the function of managing the wallet and other parameters is added. Available now features you can see on the application page in description. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spiking.spike.android&hl=en_US
Activity: 210
Hello. I like this ICO. It's really attractive project that gives for users needed services. How long do we have to wait until the working version of the platform is released?
You can now try the Spiking application. Of course, it does not yet contain all the functions, but allows you to see live information about the whales provided by the platform. A prototype version of the new Spiking Crypto and Stocks app will be released before the public sale of Spike Token commences in Q3 2018.
Activity: 62
Good afternoon. I have a little experience with buying tokens yet, but your platform interests me. What should I do to participate in sales?
Of course, you can. Start the KYC procedure and see which citizens can provide their documents. The rules say that only a small list of states can not participate. There are citizens and residents from US, People's Republic of China, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu and Yemen are excluded from the ITO.
How do I know that my data has been verified and confirmed?
When will the distribution of tokens sold during the private sale begin?
When developers complete with the integration of the wallet into the Spiking application, they will begin to distribute SPIKE tokens to users.
Activity: 35
Activity: 69
Hi there. How to create a whale portfolio for the user? Can I choose which whale to join or does it automatically happen?
The Spiking offers two action scenarios. Experienced traders can independently compose their whale portfolio, and for novices the platform offers to use a Robobull . When AI starts up, it automatically creates a briefcase after conducting a short survey, and begins to follow the whales. User can stop following at any time.
I'm glad that the spiking offers several parameters of work. Is portfolio management  possible with the desktop version or the  application will be adapted only for mobile work?
Activity: 84
When will the distribution of tokens sold during the private sale begin?
Activity: 58
Hello. I like this ICO. It's really attractive project that gives for users needed services. How long do we have to wait until the working version of the platform is released?
Activity: 274
Tell me, at what discounts do you offer for SPIKE token now? Will the price be changed after the launch of ICO sales?
Since the time of the main sale is not yet appointed, it is difficult to say whether the team plans to change the price.  Now you can buy Spike tokens at a price of $ 0.01 for a token. There is no discount during the private sale, instead of them there is a bonus of 20%. And since users also need to pass KYC verification to participate in sales and airdrop, you can also get 500 tokens after confirming the information.
Activity: 308
Activity: 90
Tell me, at what discounts do you offer for SPIKE token now? Will the price be changed after the launch of ICO sales?
Pages:
Jump to: