Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 23. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 0
Since you made a closed sale and nowhere is information about the results specified, how do you know how the sale is progressing? How much money have you collected already? Did you get the soft cup?
Activity: 95
Guys I'm interested in your idea, but is there a video that more accurately explained the concept? Not everything is clear with the information that is available on the site
Activity: 14
🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 8000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

[email protected]
Activity: 84
Your project looks presentable. What tasks do you set for your company? How can they help improve the situation of the crypto currency market?
copper member
Activity: 51
Spiking's Private Sale is conducted on an exchange to provide utmost transparency, security and trust for investors.

For more info on how this is beneficial for you in this article, courtesy of Jeremy Khoo - https://spik.es/2sYdu3K
Spiking Private Sale - https://qryptos.com/ico/SPIKE

Activity: 238
What is your plan to maintain high demand for the token and platform?
The demand for SPIKE Tokens is projected to be driven by both the mirror trading volumes as well as the enrollment numbers in the CST Program. A greater number of traders on the Spiking Platform is likely to lead to more token activity, and consequently a greater likelihood of an increase in demand for the token.
Activity: 210
Tell me, are you planning to make a crowd sale? now private sale is only available to investors with a "strong wallet", but it would be interesting to many ordinary users
I think when private sale for big investors will closed team announce the public sale too.
Why dev so high raised the bar to enter in private sale. Can not understand their decision.
Who knows, I can only guess. Maybe they need to select whales for their platform before other users can buy tokens
Activity: 74
Tell me, are you planning to make a crowd sale? now private sale is only available to investors with a "strong wallet", but it would be interesting to many ordinary users
I think when private sale for big investors will closed team announce the public sale too.
Why dev so high raised the bar to enter in private sale. Can not understand their decision.
Activity: 14
Activity: 204
What is your plan to maintain high demand for the token and platform?
Activity: 294
Tell me, where can I learn more about selling tokens? unfortunately, on the site I did not find information about the timing of the Ico and available bonuses
Yes, crowd sale will be later on the Q3 2018. About bonuses there is phrase on the website "The current proposed fee model on the Spiking Platform is to reward a whale with 21% commission fee from profits generated directly by the followers initial capital, with the followers receiving 71% of the profits plus return of initial capital. The remaining 8% platform fee will be attributed to Spiking"
Activity: 252
what's happening? another project in which little activity and in which no one gets in touch in the topic. What is the reason for this?
Visit telegram chat of project https://t.me/SpikingOfficial. Information updates often there. Speaking opened the private sale on Quoine platform on June 6.
I was interested in your training program. for how long is your training course?
Certified Smart Trader course lasts one year. During the learning program you can use Speaking tools, get news and weekly market updated and support from team and experts. Sign up here https://c.st/
Activity: 106
what's happening? another project in which little activity and in which no one gets in touch in the topic. What is the reason for this?
Activity: 108
I was interested in your training program. for how long is your training course?
Activity: 106
Tell me, where can I learn more about selling tokens? unfortunately, on the site I did not find information about the timing of the Ico and available bonuses
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hello guys. I'm so excited to be part of such fantastic project! I tried your app and it's really helpful. Will you continue to improve it and what features you want to include in it?
Of course, they will. The last information from devs says that they plan to upgrade the app to allow users get an access both fiat and cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 74
Hello. I believe in your ICO but want to know exactly when I can find your tokens in my wallet. More often ICOs distribute coins while a week after crowd sale. What is your plan?

Team will post information about the crowdsale distribution and locking later. All members are waiting impatiently. Stay tuned
Pages:
Jump to: