Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 25. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hi there. I need your help. If whales are the largest traders, then who are the dolphins? I find it difficult to understand this terminology
Spiking has partnered with Crypto Bacon Club (CBC) to bring Dolphin Insights Program (DIP). Dolphins are influencers and experts in the cryptocurrency space. Working hand in hand, Spiking and the Dolphins selected by Crypto Bacon Club will strive to help the Spiking community navigate the complex waters of all things crypto.
Does this mean that having some level of knowledge in the field of crypto and investment can become participants in the program? What are the privileges of Dolphin?
A dolphin can be a crypto enthusiast, trader of different experience levels, or even a student with a great interest in anything crypto-related. Dolphins will generate content on cryptocurrency topics depending on their knowledge and shared with Spiking’s followers on various social media platforms.
More info you find here https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-partners-with-crypto-bacon-club-cbc-whale-you-be-up-for-it-b731e553bd38
Activity: 63
Hi there. I need your help. If whales are the largest traders, then who are the dolphins? I find it difficult to understand this terminology
Spiking has partnered with Crypto Bacon Club (CBC) to bring Dolphin Insights Program (DIP). Dolphins are influencers and experts in the cryptocurrency space. Working hand in hand, Spiking and the Dolphins selected by Crypto Bacon Club will strive to help the Spiking community navigate the complex waters of all things crypto.
Does this mean that having some level of knowledge in the field of crypto and investment can become participants in the program? What are the privileges of Dolphin?
Activity: 104
I need more information before contribute. Do you have only private token sale or the ico sale will be too? when the crowdsale will start?
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Hi, I don't have much experience in crypto trading, so would you please to explain how your ICO work? What is the goal of the project and how it can be usefull for me?
Activity: 63
Interesting and promissing project. But I'm confused that can not find common information on your website. How can I contrubute? What currencies are available for payment?
The sale of Spike will be private. For the participation you need to create a wallet in COIN and read if the parameters of your account are suitable for the purchase of tokens. The list of currencies that can be used team will announce a little bit later in the Telegram https://t.me/SpikingOfficial.
Activity: 238
Hello. Who can become a program participant? Are you interested in traders specializing only in crypto currency or all, including classical currencies?
If you look closely, then the crypto-investment is not much different from the classic currency trading. But not so many traders are involved in the purchase of tokens, so potential Spiking participants are all types of investors
Activity: 19
I hope this project will be successful. Because this is very interesting idea!
Activity: 93
Interesting and promissing project. But I'm confused that can not find common information on your website. How can I contrubute? What currencies are available for payment?
Activity: 204
Hello. Who can become a program participant? Are you interested in traders specializing only in crypto currency or all, including classical currencies?
Activity: 49
When are you planning to launch the ICO?
Before the whale is added to the platform, will it go through the procedure for confirming its financial success? because scammers can easily create the appearance of their success on the exchange for maximum privilege
It is solely up to the Spiking Team’s discretion whether or not to accredit the whale’s validity based on internal diligence methods. Pooling together funds into a single wallet by a syndicate would be automatically disqualified from participation.
Activity: 94
Before the whale is added to the platform, will it go through the procedure for confirming its financial success? because scammers can easily create the appearance of their success on the exchange for maximum privilege
You have a good model of relations with investors. To achieve loyalty by offering convenient analysis tools is much easier than just convincing that the token is good. What about Spike token, what operations does it allow to perform on the platform?
SPIKE Tokens will be the main transactional token in SPIKE Protocol and will be used in the following ways:
1. Ehe entry fee to the SPIKE Platform
2. Rewards system
3. Incentivizing the community - bounty and refferal program
4. Reward for lifelong learning
Activity: 35
You have a good model of relations with investors. To achieve loyalty by offering convenient analysis tools is much easier than just convincing that the token is good. What about Spike token, what operations does it allow to perform on the platform?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Guys, I'm delighted with your project. Tell me, can I participate in the bounty campaign? If it is active, write a link
Hello. Team did not create the bounty how it usually makes other icos, but as the part of bounty bonus program you can participate in whales hunting.
What is the rule and the reward system? What I need to do?
If you help to find new whale, then for one whale Spiking team will give for you 8888 Spike tokens. Full information read in this article https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-whale-hunting-and-a-call-for-whales-to-partner-up-bc2fb4dd7d9c
You restricted the purchase of tokens for the United States and China. Cut can the residents of these countries accept to use your platform for educational purposes? Because there are the largest exhange transactions.
Spiking's Certified Smart Trader program invites everyone who wants to improve their knowledge and access to valuable analysis tools. there are no restrictions for participation. Every user can register right now https://c.st/
Activity: 119
Guys, I'm delighted with your project. Tell me, can I participate in the bounty campaign? If it is active, write a link
Hello. Team did not create the bounty how it usually makes other icos, but as the part of bounty bonus program you can participate in whales hunting.
What is the rule and the reward system? What I need to do?
I need to clarify one question. If a trader successfully trains and raises his income, he becomes a whale, right? Will it receive any percentages of additional incentives from the platform?
According information from WP, every succesful traders, who become whale, will be rewarded with 21% commission fee from profits generated directly by the followers initial capital, with the followers receiving 71% of the profits plus return of initial capital.

Pages:
Jump to: