Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 4. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Interesting! Seems to be a great project!
Activity: 294
Hello. Do you have only one type of bounty - is it participation in the search for whales or are there other ways to get tokens for activity?

There are several ways to earn SPIKE tokens. You can wait for the new airdrop, go through data verification to get 500 tokens  or if you love writing and you have a strength to create an article, you can become a dolphin. 
Activity: 60
The scale of your project is impressive. But more briefly, explain to me how I can improve my financial status if I buy the tokens of SPIKING?
When a follower finds a Spiking whale and starts following, all trading transactions by the whale will be mirrored into the follower’s segregated trading account at Spiking based on the initial capital (percentage of funds). You can stop following at any time, after which the profit distribution mechanism between the whale, the follower and the platform is started (the commission is written off)
Activity: 294
How do you think your platform will become an instrument not only for traders, but for all people interested in finance, for example, students of economic universities? Or will the capabilities of the platform be open only to those who buy tokens?
The Spiking project has the training potential and data that the platform displays, able to help students see the process of real trading on the stock exchange, as professionals do and deal with many economic processes. And although the company has prepared a special training course for beginner traders, users who do not plan to invest in the near future, but want only to observe the processes, can use the application
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How did you come up with the idea of creating such a platform like Spiking? After all, it combines both the curriculum and financial instruments and even allows you to trade through mirrors
Although the crypto currency is becoming more popular, but so far investors do not feel confident in the future. Information asymmetry and lack of clear guidance and knowledge can scare off many investors who simply want to pursue financial freedom and independence. There are miners and experienced traders that have key information that you don't have access to. Because it was decided to create a platform. By connecting these whales and average investors through the SPIKE Follower-Whale Protocol, investors have access to verified trading activities of the whales, who are also transparently verified by Spiking
What benefits do whales receive from such cooperation with the Spiking platform?
Whales are motivated to do well, because they receive a portion of generated profits & better reputation will ensure more followers. 21% of bonuses will be credited to distributing profits to whales.
Activity: 154
The scale of your project is impressive. But more briefly, explain to me how I can improve my financial status if I buy the tokens of SPIKING?
Activity: 53
How did you come up with the idea of creating such a platform like Spiking? After all, it combines both the curriculum and financial instruments and even allows you to trade through mirrors
Although the crypto currency is becoming more popular, but so far investors do not feel confident in the future. Information asymmetry and lack of clear guidance and knowledge can scare off many investors who simply want to pursue financial freedom and independence. There are miners and experienced traders that have key information that you don't have access to. Because it was decided to create a platform. By connecting these whales and average investors through the SPIKE Follower-Whale Protocol, investors have access to verified trading activities of the whales, who are also transparently verified by Spiking
What benefits do whales receive from such cooperation with the Spiking platform?
Activity: 180
How do you think your platform will become an instrument not only for traders, but for all people interested in finance, for example, students of economic universities? Or will the capabilities of the platform be open only to those who buy tokens?
Activity: 252
I saw that you indicated in the description the presence of artificial intelligence at the platform. Now it is very fashionable to write everywhere about AI use, so I want to know for what purpose you are implementing it into your project?
Spiking artificial intelligence is designed to enable novice traders to better understand the management of the whale's portfolio. It will help select a suitable group of whales the trader’s risk/reward ratio, and automatically connect to follow the whales.
Activity: 54
I saw that you indicated in the description the presence of artificial intelligence at the platform. Now it is very fashionable to write everywhere about AI use, so I want to know for what purpose you are implementing it into your project?
Activity: 56
which will help create a trader's portfolio and select whales. And the most important is to get the  valuable knowledge. The followers are urged to distribute their initial capital and mirror the trading activities of multiple whale.
Activity: 53
Activity: 238
What privileges have you come up with to attract whales to your platform and how can I use the platform for my own benefit?
You can use a mirror to copy a whale's portfolio and invest in the same projects that brought profit to the whale, or simply use the information you get from whales, inspired by successful deals
Activity: 84
What privileges have you come up with to attract whales to your platform and how can I use the platform for my own benefit?
Activity: 266
What is the difference between your project and those that also know how to analyze information on the exchange so that traders can make the right financial decisions?
The Spiking platform not only can provide the user with a special helper is a RoboBull, which will help create a trader's portfolio and select whales. And the most important is to get the  valuable knowledge. You will learn how to invest like a whale. And the number of your successful deals will increase.
Activity: 95
What is the difference between your project and those that also know how to analyze information on the exchange so that traders can make the right financial decisions?
By starting own trade platform you need to think about how to act to reduce risks and increase your profits and investors. What actions do you want to take in this direction?
To reduce existing risks, the platform uses the principle of diversification. The followers are urged to distribute their initial capital and mirror the trading activities of multiple whales, who are essentially renowned experts
Activity: 87
On the site when registering, I saw the point where I need to specify the amount of currency. I need to first register, or go to the exchange and buy SPIKE tokens, then indicate the amount invested?

First you need to fill out an application form. Since the first phase of the sale of tokens is closed, access to the trading platform is possible after the project team has agreed. You specify the number of ETH you want to invest
If sale is not open, how do you know what minimum amount of investment a participant should make?
Private sales are aimed at creating a member circle of whales, so the minimum investment amount is 200 ETH.
Activity: 56
By starting own trade platform you need to think about how to act to reduce risks and increase your profits and investors. What actions do you want to take in this direction?
Pages:
Jump to: