Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 5. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello. In which trading processes will Spiking platform be useful to me? there are many similar systems, I want to know what unique you offer
In addition to providing an analysis of the market situation and showing what transactions are conducted by whales, users can consolidate their profits and compensate for any potential losses, creating a productive and stress-free environment, thanks to the following whales
Activity: 60
On the site when registering, I saw the point where I need to specify the amount of currency. I need to first register, or go to the exchange and buy SPIKE tokens, then indicate the amount invested?

First you need to fill out an application form. Since the first phase of the sale of tokens is closed, access to the trading platform is possible after the project team has agreed. You specify the number of ETH you want to invest
If sale is not open, how do you know what minimum amount of investment a participant should make?
Activity: 238
Your platform will be equipped immediately with an internal purse, so you can quickly make transactions, or do you provide only passive access to information about whales?
Spiking gives each user to own a multi-currency wallet SPIKE. With it, you can be able to store, trade or purchase different cryptocurrencies using only one SPIKE account, which eliminates the need to simultaneously register and wait for confirmation on several other platforms.
Activity: 87
On the site when registering, I saw the point where I need to specify the amount of currency. I need to first register, or go to the exchange and buy SPIKE tokens, then indicate the amount invested?

First you need to fill out an application form. Since the first phase of the sale of tokens is closed, access to the trading platform is possible after the project team has agreed. You specify the number of ETH you want to invest
Activity: 60
Activity: 196
Hello. In which trading processes will Spiking platform be useful to me? there are many similar systems, I want to know what unique you offer
Activity: 54
Your platform will be equipped immediately with an internal purse, so you can quickly make transactions, or do you provide only passive access to information about whales?
Activity: 224
Will it be enough to have only SPIKE tokens to trade on the exchange? Do projects often differ in the currency accepted and can the platform take this into account?
Since all trading operations on the Spiking platform are carried out using mirrors, you do not need to exchange currency. SPIKE Protocol is created like a self-governing and self-sustaining ecosystem for mirror trading to be transacted between followers and whales across trading platforms such as stock brokerage houses and cryptocurrency exchanges. Trader will use Spike protocol to start monetizing their trading activities
And what is the minimum amount of tokens needed to start trading?
Minimum contribution during pre-ico is 200 ETH. The cost of services platform is not yet known. We need to wait for the Spiking team to give more information. But it is precisely known that when a user starts to follow a new whale, he pays a commission of 2%.
Activity: 252
Will it be enough to have only SPIKE tokens to trade on the exchange? Do projects often differ in the currency accepted and can the platform take this into account?
Since all trading operations on the Spiking platform are carried out using mirrors, you do not need to exchange currency. SPIKE Protocol is created like a self-governing and self-sustaining ecosystem for mirror trading to be transacted between followers and whales across trading platforms such as stock brokerage houses and cryptocurrency exchanges. Trader will use Spike protocol to start monetizing their trading activities
And what is the minimum amount of tokens needed to start trading?
Activity: 154
Do you have a MVP? The cost of participation is so high that you must make sure that your platform is able to provide really valuable information
To earn the trust of investors, the Spiking team presents its application, which allows users to evaluate the basic features of the platform. There are no payment systems yet, but you can download the application and see what information about whales and trade operations you can get now.
Activity: 210
Hello guys! I'm exciting to join your cool community. I would like to start learning, so I need wait the end of ico before your CST program will be available or I can start right now?
Certified Smart Trader program has no time limits. You can go to the site and register for training right now https://c.st/.
But do not I need to have tokens to pay for training?
No, you need not. You can make payment in dollars using an ordinary bank card.
Hello guys! I'm exciting to join your cool community. I would like to start learning, so I need wait the end of ico before your CST program will be available or I can start right now?
Certified Smart Trader program has no time limits. You can go to the site and register for training right now https://c.st/.
But do not I need to have tokens to pay for training?
Activity: 82
Do you have a MVP? The cost of participation is so high that you must make sure that your platform is able to provide really valuable information
Activity: 224
Activity: 210
Activity: 252
Activity: 124
I like the concept. Big team with wide experience. I wish you good luck and to achieve required results!
Activity: 168
Hi. What is the difference between your project and other platforms that also allow you to obtain the necessary information about the stock market and tokens?
The Spiking platform not only can provide the user with a helper in the form of a robot that will help create a trader's portfolio and select whales, but most importantly you get the most valuable knowledge - you can copy how the whales invest
But how do you find whales who want to share their knowledge? It's just a waste of time that they can use to trade
Whales will be added daily based on the analysis of market news, initial coinofferings, blockchain transfers, Github commits, Telegram followers, and our own proprietary algorithms. And now all users interested in the Spiking project can help with the search for whales and even get a reward. Read about whales hunting here https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-whale-hunting-and-a-call-for-whales-to-partner-up-bc2fb4dd7d9c
Activity: 238
If I ask for help from Spiking AI and he adds a whale who trades in an area that does not seem interesting to me, can I change the whale myself?
Spiking followers can find and follow the performance of the whales. They select the whales that meet their goals to mirror their trades automatically.
Pages:
Jump to: