Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 6. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Will the commission be the same for all the platform participants? Or for traders who use robobull it will be different unlike experienced traders?   

The fee system and draw commissions is different for whales and for traders. The current proposed fee model on the Spiking Platform is to reward a whale with 21% commission fee from profits generated directly by the followers’ initial capital, with the followers receiving 71% of the profits plus return of initial capital. The remaining 8% platform fee will be attributed to Spiking. Regardless of whether an experienced trader or novice but the 2% commission will be withdrawn every time you start following a new whale.
Activity: 60
Hi. What is the difference between your project and other platforms that also allow you to obtain the necessary information about the stock market and tokens?
The Spiking platform not only can provide the user with a helper in the form of a robot that will help create a trader's portfolio and select whales, but most importantly you get the most valuable knowledge - you can copy how the whales invest
But how do you find whales who want to share their knowledge? It's just a waste of time that they can use to trade
Activity: 95
If I ask for help from Spiking AI and he adds a whale who trades in an area that does not seem interesting to me, can I change the whale myself?
Activity: 168
Hi. What is the difference between your project and other platforms that also allow you to obtain the necessary information about the stock market and tokens?
The Spiking platform not only can provide the user with a helper in the form of a robot that will help create a trader's portfolio and select whales, but most importantly you get the most valuable knowledge - you can copy how the whales invest
Activity: 60
Activity: 238
Will the commission be the same for all the platform participants? Or for traders who use robobull it will be different unlike experienced traders?   
Activity: 210
What's the deal for whales here, why should they be willing to split parts of their profits if they could keep 100% themselves without sharing info with anyone?
Partner Whales need to be contactable, and commit to using the Spiking platform and supporting the Spiking campaign generally. If they are not interested in sharing their information, then they will not go through the Spiking selection process. This is logical.

It is of course logical, but it is also logical that the real whales are better off playing their own game than sharing all the info that made them become the whales they are. Is that wrong?
While we do not see a complete platform, I do not know what kind of information the profiles of whales will transmit. Of the functions that are now, you can look at what stocks the whale has invested in and find out whether it has received a profit or not. You should wait for the release of the final version.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
What's the deal for whales here, why should they be willing to split parts of their profits if they could keep 100% themselves without sharing info with anyone?
Partner Whales need to be contactable, and commit to using the Spiking platform and supporting the Spiking campaign generally. If they are not interested in sharing their information, then they will not go through the Spiking selection process. This is logical.

It is of course logical, but it is also logical that the real whales are better off playing their own game than sharing all the info that made them become the whales they are. Is that wrong?
Activity: 252
Will the whales reasonably provide their data so that followers repeat their financial transactions? After all, whales do not really need extra income that the platform gives them for the number of followers

Of course, whale income allows them not to worry about financial well-being, they have already achieved it, but their participation and provision of data for the Spiking platform is more likely due to their desire to help in educational activities, so that other traders could become more professional. And also whales are motivated to do well, because they receive a portion of generated profits & better reputation will ensure more followers.
Activity: 90
Why then do you now collect user information if not all users can participate in private sale because the minimum amount is very high?
Confirmation of information is necessary for further interaction with the platform. Only users that have been verified will be able to participate in the free distribution of tokens (airdrop). Having received user information, the team now has time to prepare better for launching the platform so that users can use the application and the wallet without problems. This is a preparatory process that allows you to save time later.
Hey. Can I already participate in sales after KYC verification?
Yes, of course you can if you have at least 200 ETH because it is the minimum contribution in private sale.
Wow, it is very big sum! It turns out to ordinary investors not to get to buy SPIKE tokens?
Users will be able to buy tokens during the main sale. Its exact dates and conditions of participation will be announced later.
Activity: 83
Will the whales reasonably provide their data so that followers repeat their financial transactions? After all, whales do not really need extra income that the platform gives them for the number of followers
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hello guys. You offer very interesting concept. What services can I pay with your tokens?
Basically, users use SPIKE tokens to access the Spiking platform and its services. All fees will be paid in SPIKE to use the following list of services within the Spiking ecosystem.
- access to the Follower-Whale protocol & A.I powered RoboBull (customized portfolio management assistance),
- social interactions & rewards on the platform,
- educational programs,
- future services within the ecosystem
Activity: 49
Yes, of course you can if you have at least 200 ETH because it is the minimum contribution in private sale.
Wow, it is very big sum! It turns out to ordinary investors not to get to buy SPIKE tokens?
Activity: 82
Why then do you now collect user information if not all users can participate in private sale because the minimum amount is very high?
Activity: 62
Hello guys. You offer very interesting concept. What services can I pay with your tokens?
Activity: 49
Activity: 252
It is good that now there is a prototype platform. But what functions will you add further? What will be the feature of the full version?
The next step in the development of the Spiking platform will be the addition of a SPIKE protocol and a wallet to open a full-fledged mirror trade
Activity: 238
I have no doubt that your project is waiting for success, but I would like to know when the team plans to display the token on the exchange? And maybe you have already decided with which first exchanges you will cooperate?
Spiking will be the first platform who appears on its proprietary Initial Exchange Offering  platform called XPAD on the basis of the Kryptono Exchange. The full information about your question you can find here:
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/05/14/kryptono-exchange-reveals-first-project-for-its-tge-platform/
Pages:
Jump to: