Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 13. (Read 4004 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
The Ethereum platform is very popular and is recognized as the only fully functional decentralized platform, although it ranks second in terms of capitalization after Bitcoin.
But for users who need anonymity, this platform is not suitable, since all transactions are written to the blockchain and it is not difficult to trace the transfers from the entry point to the exit point.
Our project eliminated this shortcoming of the Ethereum platform.
You do not need to buy anonymous coins because now users of the Ethereum platform who want to make transfers anonymously can do this with any ERC-20 token or the Ether itself through our web wallet!

Let's publish the information that seems most important to you!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I know it's still early days but is there any news if Ethereum Anonymizer will be listed on other exchanges other than EtherDelta .

We sent a request to the listing of HitBTC
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I know it's still early days but is there any news if Ethereum Anonymizer will be listed on other exchanges other than EtherDelta .
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Tell me! And why I did not register in the affiliate program!???
Hello! I left the data on the site for the affiliate program. How fast is the moderation?

I approved your request and passed your invitation code to one of the investors!
Activity: 73
Hello! I left the data on the site for the affiliate program. How fast is the moderation?
Activity: 69
Great step. I remember how facebook spammed on the lists of contacts in my mail))) I was angry there much more))) Any advertisement is good for the fame of the project!
It's good! Any advertising is needed.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10

Today, 1.3 million users of the Ethereum platform will receive such messages in their wallets.
The information and the token will be removed from your wallets after the end of the ICO. You can remove this message by yourself.
Sorry, but this is the fastest way to report pre-sale to millions of potential users of Ethereum Anonymizer!
Bounty avatars will be held? I would post your avatar.

Bounty avatar will be. It will begin with the signature company.
Activity: 69
When can I upload an avatar?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Bounty avatars will be held? I would post your avatar.
Activity: 43
Correctly. There is a "white" Ether, and now it will be "black".

Public and anonymous, do you mean it?
Activity: 30
Correctly. There is a "white" Ether, and now it will be "black".

My opinion is the right logo! This service makes the Ether anonymous, that is, it overrides its essence.
With respect, you don't hold any ATH, You have no reason to continue the development

You forgot that our smart contract will buy us a token.

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth
These tokens go to the developers. And we sell them through exchanges. Tokens are needed by users, that would pay a commission for the anonymous transfer of ERC20 tokens.

And another 50% profits go to the ATH holder ?

In addition, after the redemption of tokens, 50% of the profits will go to the developers. We have the sense to continue to develop)))

Commission for anonymous transfers of tokens will be paid in ATH? It is wonderful! Then there will be a need to buy a token on stock exchanges, which means that its price will be kept!
Activity: 40
Keep the team anonymous may be the obstacle to list ATH on exchange

I see that nobody answered my question. All the same I ask to respond: We will find out who is on your team?
So you sent requests to the exchanges that are listed in the first message of the topic. It's good. On whether or not there are tokens on the exchanges, its price depends very much.
With respect, you don't hold any ATH, You have no reason to continue the development

You forgot that our smart contract will buy us a token.

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth
These tokens go to the developers. And we sell them through exchanges. Tokens are needed by users, that would pay a commission for the anonymous transfer of ERC20 tokens.

And another 50% profits go to the ATH holder ?

In addition, after the redemption of tokens, 50% of the profits will go to the developers. We have the sense to continue to develop)))
Pages:
Jump to: