Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 15. (Read 3954 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I still hope to get answers to the questions today. The most important question: Will you audit a smart contract? When will you start adding tokens to the listing?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
What a pity that we did not make this topic  "a self-moderated topic" ...
A good and unique project, which for a long time will not be equal in the ICO market
I think that a lot of people will take part in the ICO, thereby supporting the project.
Activity: 43
Thanks for the opportunity. When I look at the video of the explanation of the project, it is transmitted that it is serious.
Hello everyone. Excellent offer from Ethereum Anonymizer! I believe in this project and I recommend everyone to join the community!
With respect, you don't hold any ATH, You have no reason to continue the development

You forgot that our smart contract will buy us a token.

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth
These tokens go to the developers. And we sell them through exchanges. Tokens are needed by users, that would pay a commission for the anonymous transfer of ERC20 tokens.

aha, I understand it now
And another 50% profits go to the ATH holder ? What is SURPRISE token use for ?

And another 50% profits go to the ATH holder ?
The remaining 50% is received by those investors who bought more than 50,000 ATH on pre-sale or sale.

What is SURPRISE token use for ?
Not used anymore. We thought to increase the community, but the plan did not work
Activity: 82
Hahaha. Anonymous payments? And the one who encrypts everything will know?

Answered already this question. In the encryption will be involved all the owners of purses. A smart contract will pay participants for this work in ETH. This is similar to mining on the main network.
Activity: 32
With respect, you don't hold any ATH, You have no reason to continue the development

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth
These tokens go to the developers. And we sell them through exchanges. Tokens are needed by users, that would pay a commission for the anonymous transfer of ERC20 tokens.

aha, I understand it now
And another 50% profits go to the ATH holder ? What is SURPRISE token use for ?
This is actually one of the best ico's in this quarter of the year.
The project looks very great.
Good luck to the dev team

In addition, after the redemption of tokens, 50% of the profits will go to the developers. We have the sense to continue to develop)))
Activity: 40
Keep the team anonymous may be the obstacle to list ATH on exchange
Activity: 429
Merit: 16

Activity: 30
Ok, do you contact the exchange list on the whitepaper or just the plan ?
Activity: 2
Activity: 33
I can't understand why? Don't your team keep some tokens if more than 1000eth ?
How can you get the money to continue the development?
Activity: 32
I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future.
Activity: 29
I will be with you and this amazing project! I think it's wonderful! I think that we have everything to fly to the moon, good luck!
Activity: 27
I can not believe it. This seems impossible! Great project! Good luck to you!
Pages:
Jump to: