Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 14. (Read 4004 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
With respect, you don't hold any ATH, You have no reason to continue the development
Activity: 33
I can't understand why? Don't your team keep some tokens if more than 1000eth ?
How can you get the money to continue the development?
Activity: 32
I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
With respect, you don't hold any ATH, You have no reason to continue the development

You forgot that our smart contract will buy us a token.

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth
These tokens go to the developers. And we sell them through exchanges. Tokens are needed by users, that would pay a commission for the anonymous transfer of ERC20 tokens.

aha, I understand it now
And another 50% profits go to the ATH holder ? What is SURPRISE token use for ?

And another 50% profits go to the ATH holder ?
The remaining 50% is received by those investors who bought more than 50,000 ATH on pre-sale or sale.

What is SURPRISE token use for ?
Not used anymore. We thought to increase the community, but the plan did not work

I'll write about it in the SPS topic
Activity: 29
I will be with you and this amazing project! I think it's wonderful! I think that we have everything to fly to the moon, good luck!
Activity: 27
I can not believe it. This seems impossible! Great project! Good luck to you!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I read it in white paper:
The introduction of an external source of entropy and the improvement of the system of anonymity. Implementation of a system for increasing the cryptographic strength of a smart contract involving community members (payment in ETH) - 80 days
How can I understand this?

This means that many people will be involved in encryption and no one will know what is the basis of the cryptographic algorithm ... it probably sounds like this in ordinary language.
Activity: 18
I read it in white paper:
The introduction of an external source of entropy and the improvement of the system of anonymity. Implementation of a system for increasing the cryptographic strength of a smart contract involving community members (payment in ETH) - 80 days
How can I understand this?
Hahaha. Anonymous payments? And the one who encrypts everything will know?

Road Map
1. Anonymous transfer of any ERC20 token (implemented)
2. Anonymous ETH transmission (implemented)
3. The functionality for buying ATH tokens (implemented)
4. A referral system for the entire ICO (implemented)
5. Pre-sale of ATH tokens - 30 days
6. Bounty (translations, signature company, social networks) - all the time
7. Sale ATH tokens - 30 days
8. Upgrading the Satoshi Wallet web version interface to a more convenient one - 25 days
9. Secure storage of intermediate payment links in the browser. Saving payments in encrypted
form - 14 days
10.Development of Satoshi Wallet for iOS, Android, Windows Phone - 64 days
11.Measures to stimulate the growth of the value of the token on exchanges -18 days:
 11.1. Introduction of the commission in ATH for making transfers of all ERC20 tokens
12.Deploy / lease servers to synchronize with the blockchain Ethereum. Release from
dependence on MetaMask - 28 days
13.The introduction of an external source of entropy and the improvement of the system of
smart contracts to ensure a higher level of anonymity. Implementation of a system for
enhancing the cryptographic strength of a smart contract involving community members
(payment in ETH) - 80 days

14.Development of a built-in messenger with crypto protection - 45 days
15.Scaling a smart contract (from 10,000 operations at a time) - 14 days
16.Creating a service for the integration of Ethereum Anonymizer into online stores and
services - 70 days
17.Create a decentralized exchange (all tokens that will be added to the Satoshi wallet by this
time will be automatically added to the listing) - 45 days
Activity: 69
Hahaha. Anonymous payments? And the one who encrypts everything will know?

I repeated because I didn't see the answer. Excuse me.
How can something running on Ethereum platform be anonymous? I mean all the transactions done on the Ethereum blockchain can be looked at with etherscan etc, what are you even trying to say?
Jeez

[TEST] SATOSHI WALLET https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/test-satoshi-wallet-anonymous-operations-with-all-tokens-and-eth-3022988

You can test and try to find connections. Ether for the test network, I'll send you!)))

Technically, from the logic side of the smart contract, the process of anonymizing translations is as follows:

1. Invoicing.

In the smart contract, unique invoice invoice keys are created and the invoice is queued. At this stage, the transaction amount is not indicated, since the price agreement is reached through other information channels.

2. Getting a public and private key.

The recipient refers to a smart contract for obtaining an open (destined for the payer) and closed (intended only for the recipient) unique key created in clause 1. Only the account creator can receive these codes.

3. Sending of the public key to the payer.

The recipient sends the open code to the payer on any communication channel. This key has an auxiliary function and is not written to the block.

4. Obtaining the payer key.

The payer receives the payer’s key, using the method to read the smart contract. In this case, the argument of this method is the public key received from the recipient.

5. Accepting an invoice.

At this stage in the smart contract, an account is searched for in the invoices queue and information about the payer is added. In this case, the payer indicates only the payer’s key.

6. Getting the amount of replacement.

The payer, indicating the payer’s key and the amount actually sent, refers to the smart contract to receive the amount of the substitution.

7. Payment.

The payer makes payment of the invoice, indicating the payer’s key and the amount of the substitution. The funds are transferred to the reserve of the smart contract.

8. Payment cancellation (optional).

The payer can cancel the payment and return the funds from the reserve, specifying the payer’s key.

9. Obtaining account information.

The recipient can view information about the funds (quantity, currency) by specifying the recipient’s private key.

10. Confirmation.

The recipient, using the recipient’s private key, dedicates funds to his wallet. Invoice closed and deal is completed.

Technically, from our decentralized application, everything looks simpler and more intuitive:

1. Invoicing.

The recipient creates an invoice by pressing the “CREATE ANONYMOUS INVOICE” button. In the course of the subsequent actions, a transaction is paid for, as a result of which a smart contract creates and records a unique key for the invoice.

2. Obtaining an invoice link.

The recipient copies the link by pressing the “COPY CODE TO CLIPBOARD” button.

3. Sending invoice link to the payer.

The receiver sends the received link to the payer specified in the way (our road map provides for the creation of an encrypted communication channel for the participants of the transaction that will operate in our decentralized application).

4. Accepting invoice.

The recipient enters the received key into the address bar of the browser when the MetaMask wallet is started and presses the “ACCEPT INVOICE” button. In the course of the subsequent actions, a transaction is paid, as a result of which a smart contract connects the payer and the payee in one transaction.

5. Payment.

In the opened window, the payer chooses the payment type — ETH or ERC20 tokens and enters the agreed amount with the payee. He presses the button “SEND”. In the course of subsequent actions, the smart contract provides the amount of the substitution and conducts the transaction using this amount to write the information to the block account. There is a reservation of the amount of payment on the account of the smart contract.

6. Acceptance of payment by the recipient.

The recipient is notified that the required amount is reserved by a smart contract. After that, the recipient picks up the payment by pressing the “WITHDRAW” button. The transaction is paid.

Proceeding from the foregoing, it becomes clear that our service is not only anonymizer, but also an impartial intermediary.
Our goal is to receive a payment by hiding the address of the sender and the amount, and transfer it to the recipient, after making sure that the payer has paid the required amount.

We can assume that our competitors are "mixer-services", but when you use such services, then you transfer your Ethers to their balance, that is, there is a loss of control over them.
In addition, the mixer service knows to which address it has transferred your funds, and, therefore, such a transfer is not anonymous.

The advantage of Ethereum Anonymizer is that:

1. Your funds are always under your control
2. No one knows at what address you are translating them.
3. You can store your funds on the balance of smart contract Ethereum Anonymizer for free, how much you will need it!

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How can something running on Ethereum platform be anonymous? I mean all the transactions done on the Ethereum blockchain can be looked at with etherscan etc, what are you even trying to say?
Jeez
Activity: 5
Can you send me the Ether for testing this purse? For participation in the bounty test will be?
Activity: 3
If all that is written in white paper is true, then this is an extraordinary project!
brand new
Activity: 0
I've been following this project for a long time, the prospect is obvious, the team works very well on the transformation and innovations in the product.
Activity: 43
Thanks for the opportunity. I will definitely participate in the pre-sale. Why can not tokens be paid in other ways?

You can send payment to a smart contract address 0xc1eC40b714281519ea367eB06429d1701Ed18b5f
I can buy tokens without using MetaMask?
Thanks for the opportunity. I will definitely participate in the pre-sale. Why can not tokens be paid in other ways?
Pages:
Jump to: