Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 27. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
The introduction of an external source of entropy and the improvement of the system of
smart contracts to ensure a higher level of anonymity. Implementation of a system for
enhancing the cryptographic strength of a smart contract involving community members
(payment in ETH) - 80 days

Can I explain this point in more detail?

Now they use the "auxiliary smart contract". Is this something related? Will Eth pay for what? To whom?

I read somewhere that instead of the "auxiliary smart contract" the group of ATH holders with the running application will automatically be selected, and the data received from them will be used for cryptographic protection. For this will pay ETH

By what rules (algorithm) will these participants be selected?

On these your questions, I asked the developers to answer. Because I think that we need to give you a more accurate answer.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
The introduction of an external source of entropy and the improvement of the system of
smart contracts to ensure a higher level of anonymity. Implementation of a system for
enhancing the cryptographic strength of a smart contract involving community members

Now they use the "auxiliary smart contract". Is this something related? Will Eth pay for what? To whom?

I read somewhere that instead of the "auxiliary smart contract" the group of ATH holders with the running application will automatically be selected, and the data received from them will be used for cryptographic protection. For this will pay ETH

By what rules (algorithm) will these participants be selected?
Activity: 38

I first paid attention to this project superficially, but now I see that it can be even more interesting actually!
Activity: 429
Merit: 16

Activity: 14
You promised to make referral links for an invitation to the telegram group. When will the bot be launched?

Also saw in the group such a message from SatoshiTeam. And I'm interested in such a bounty)))
Activity: 54
You promised to make referral links for an invitation to the telegram group. When will the bot be launched?

Activity: 152

Activity: 43
It looks very promising and worthy of development project.
I would like to see a better and more informative website.
But, despite this, I support this project.
Do you need interpreters for your bounty?
I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future.

Joined to Telegram

The same decided to follow this project. I think this project needs an audit of a well-known developer. Can they be the developer of any successful project? My opinion.

This is an interesting thought. Can you advise someone?

I do not have any acquaintances, known developers of smart contracts, except for you.
Maybe someone from the creators of other tokens will want to make their token anonymous with the help of your service and for this it will help you conduct an audit?

Thank you for your good advice. Will seek Smiley
Activity: 48
I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future.

Joined to Telegram

The same decided to follow this project. I think this project needs an audit of a well-known developer. Can they be the developer of any successful project? My opinion.

I do not have any acquaintances, known developers of smart contracts, except for you.
Maybe someone from the creators of other tokens will want to make their token anonymous with the help of your service and for this it will help you conduct an audit?

Joined to Telegram

Activity: 48

Joined to Telegram

Joined to Telegram
Activity: 98
Good project, but I would take extra consideration Roll Eyes
This project has a very interesting idea. Good luck to you for success in promoting the project! Hope it will give us surprise in the future.
yes you are right, i agree with you. this project  have a very interesting idea and  the idea of this project is very innovative. hopefully the success of this project, we hope in the success of this project.

I think every member of the crypto community should support this project.
And the supporters of the Ethereum are simply obliged to support!
The team found a way to turn the Ether into an anonymous coin - this is a very good indicator for assessing their professionalism!
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
This project has a very interesting idea. Good luck to you for success in promoting the project! Hope it will give us surprise in the future.
yes you are right, i agree with you. this project  have a very interesting idea and  the idea of this project is very innovative. hopefully the success of this project, we hope in the success of this project.

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start!
Activity: 47
it seems that the project is interesting and worth developing, hoping for the future,this project will work smoothly and successfully with great support and investors who join.
Pages:
Jump to: