Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 24. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Here I am at home)) I am still interested in the answer to the question: "How can I earn Eth by participating in the process of" enhancing the cryptographic strength of the project "?"

Maybe a smart contract will pay for participation in getting a random number for encryption?
Activity: 48
Here I am at home)) I am still interested in the answer to the question: "How can I earn Eth by participating in the process of" enhancing the cryptographic strength of the project "?"
I do not have any acquaintances, known developers of smart contracts, except for you.
Maybe someone from the creators of other tokens will want to make their token anonymous with the help of your service and for this it will help you conduct an audit?

Soon, we'll add tokens to the listing. Their owners will conduct an audit to guarantee their community the safety of using our service.

Good evening!
Good news!
It is possible that a third-party audit will increase interest in the project of new investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I do not have any acquaintances, known developers of smart contracts, except for you.
Maybe someone from the creators of other tokens will want to make their token anonymous with the help of your service and for this it will help you conduct an audit?

Soon, we'll add tokens to the listing. Their owners will conduct an audit to guarantee their community the safety of using our service.
copper member
Activity: 56
The project is developing, there is already a web-wallet. Everything goes according to the road map.
Activity: 54
It is necessary that all creators of ERC20 tokens learn about Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔!
I'll ask them. If they ask, I'll give you a link.

This is a very good idea! I think that this does not contradict the rules. I will help.
Interestingly, but does Buterin have a relationship with this project?
Of course, I doubt it, because he somehow claimed that he had specially made the platform not anonymous ...

Vitalik can and is glad that such a project has appeared, but he will not show his joy.

Vitalik Buterin, this project is more known than not known. I read that the developer sent a tweet with information about the project Vitalik.

There is such a small pre-sale that Buterin could close the ICO with one translation)))
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
It is necessary that all creators of ERC20 tokens learn about Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔!

This is a very good idea! I think that this does not contradict the rules. I will help.
Of course, I doubt it, because he somehow claimed that he had specially made the platform not anonymous ...

Vitalik can and is glad that such a project has appeared, but he will not show his joy.

Vitalik Buterin, this project is more known than not known. I read that the developer sent a tweet with information about the project Vitalik.
Activity: 43

Activity: 82

Activity: 14
How to get the invitation code? How to become a referrer?

You need to register here https://satoshi.team/#affiliate
Enter your ETH address and fill in the form.
After making a decision, you will be notified of the result by email and in this thread.

Swap SPS on ATH you have not activated yet?

Yes.
100 SPS : 1 ATH
The limit is 100000 ATH
Swap minimum 542 SPS

How long will it take to swap? There are no restrictions on one participant?

There are no restrictions. 3 days swap.

Where can I get SPS?

Here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-airdrop-100-tokens-surprise-sps-2966494
Activity: 73

After making a decision, you will be notified of the result by email and in this thread.

Yes.
The limit is 100000 ATH
Swap minimum 542 SPS

Where can I get SPS?
Activity: 44
it seems that the project is interesting and worth developing, hoping for the future,this project will work smoothly and successfully with great support and investors who join

Yes.
The limit is 100000 ATH
Swap minimum 542 SPS

Activity: 25

Yes.
The limit is 100000 ATH
Swap minimum 542 SPS

Yes.
The limit is 100000 ATH
Swap minimum 542 SPS

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
You already available to the public the road map?
whether you have a referral system, what are the conditions?
Pages:
Jump to: