Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 23. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 16
It remains 2 days for the SPS swap. Hurry up. More swap for us will not activate!
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
When will the start the company signature? Bounty in general?

I hope to make it to the beginning of the bounty. To be in time to get the appropriate rank. Since I see that there are no signatures for Newbie.

It is still unknown when the company will start bounty. Perhaps I will have time to become a member by that time.
Activity: 73

I hope to make it to the beginning of the bounty. To be in time to get the appropriate rank. Since I see that there are no signatures for Newbie.
Activity: 152
Activity: 54
Crypto is all about anonymity and you can find it on all the cryptos around, so what's the difference, what makes your project special? Could you tell us more about your business proposal (if any) so that we can make some thorough study to assess whether to invest or not?

Completely anonymous crypto-currencies only Monero, Zcash, Komodo, for example.
Now the Ether can also be transmitted using cryptographic techniques, namely zero-knowledge proofs, to guarantee the validity of transactions without revealing additional information about them.

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth

Our commercial offer is 50% of the project's profit to investors who will buy on pre-sale and sale more than 50,000 ATH.
You do not need to store these tokens after the ICO. You can sell, but you will still receive a share of the project profit automatically.

When I buy 50,000 ATH, I will get a share of the project profit. And if I sell these tokens, will I still continue to make a profit?

So it is written in white paper.
It turns out that:
1. If I buy 50,000 ATH now, then I get 75,000 ATH (50%) + 25,000 ATH if I use the invitation code (where can I get it?) = 100000 ATH.
For this purchase I will spend 12 ETH
2. After the ICO, I will be able to sell 100,000 ATH for at least 24 ETH (0.00024 * 100,000)
3. In addition to the above, I will in any case receive a share of 50% of the project's profit from commission fees.

This is true?

50000+25000+20000=95000 * 0.00024 = 22.8 ETH

You have correctly counted. Even if you sell purchased tokens, you will still be in a smart contract, in the list of investors eligible for a share of the project's profit, and you will receive your share regularly, automatically.

Good conditions. Just too much for me. This is for a large investor.
What is the minimum amount?

I tried on the site to pay a minimum of 500 ATH = 0.12 Eth
https://satoshi.team/#presale
Crypto is all about anonymity and you can find it on all the cryptos around, so what's the difference, what makes your project special? Could you tell us more about your business proposal (if any) so that we can make some thorough study to assess whether to invest or not?

Now the Ether can also be transmitted using cryptographic techniques, namely zero-knowledge proofs, to guarantee the validity of transactions without revealing additional information about them.

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth

Our commercial offer is 50% of the project's profit to investors who will buy on pre-sale and sale more than 50,000 ATH.
You do not need to store these tokens after the ICO. You can sell, but you will still receive a share of the project profit automatically.

When I buy 50,000 ATH, I will get a share of the project profit. And if I sell these tokens, will I still continue to make a profit?

It turns out that:
1. If I buy 50,000 ATH now, then I get 75,000 ATH (50%) + 25,000 ATH if I use the invitation code (where can I get it?) = 100000 ATH.
2. After the ICO, I will be able to sell 100,000 ATH for at least 24 ETH (0.00024 * 100,000)
3. In addition to the above, I will in any case receive a share of 50% of the project's profit from commission fees.

This is true?

You have correctly counted. Even if you sell purchased tokens, you will still be in a smart contract, in the list of investors eligible for a share of the project's profit, and you will receive your share regularly, automatically.

Good conditions. Just too much for me. This is for a large investor.
What is the minimum amount?
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
SPS swap started? Where can I see instructions?

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd9a72fec8683db0666769d841d6d127f350b4418#code

Contract Address  0x3aa2D543a49EFCBb24607F834358dF3561222A05

Code:
[{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"startPresale","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"icoTimeStart","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_amountTokens","type":"uint256"}],"name":"referralBonusCalculate","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"pure","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"referrersList","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"bountyTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"investorsCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"referrerBonusCalculate","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"pure","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"getCrowdsaleState","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"swapActivity","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"affiliatThreshold4","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalEth","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"investors","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"threshold","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"CrowdsaleState","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"ICO4Period","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"startIco","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"}],"name":"investorsInfo","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"swapActivityHandler","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"bounty","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"},{"name":"_owners","type":"address[]"}],"name":"initialize","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"},{"name":"_rateAth","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_rateToken","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_limit","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_minAmount","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_activity","type":"bool"}],"name":"setSwapToken","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"}],"name":"investorsStockInfo","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"completeIcoPart1","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"price","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address[]"}],"name":"regReferrers","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"hardcap","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"affiliatThreshold3","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"completeIcoPart2","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"affiliatThreshold1","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"ICO1Period","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"}],"name":"swapTokenInfo","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"swap","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"referrersCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_ath","type":"uint256"}],"name":"redemptionPriceCalculate","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"pure","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_i","type":"uint256"}],"name":"investorsAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_a","type":"address"}],"name":"regReferrer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"ICO2Period","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_i","type":"uint8"}],"name":"getOwners","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"ICO3Period","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_referrer","type":"address"}],"name":"buy","outputs":[],"payable":true,"stateMutability":"payable","type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"affiliatThreshold2","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"min","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"presale","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"payable":true,"stateMutability":"payable","type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"NewInvestor","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"NewReferrer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Referral","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Bounty","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Swap","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"NewSwapToken","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Delivery","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"previousOwner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"OwnershipTransferred","type":"event"}]

100 SPS : 1 ATH
The limit is 100000 ATH
Swap minimum 542 SPS

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34749811
Activity: 152
SPS swap started? Where can I see instructions?
Activity: 54
The actual very serious technology! I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit!

Buy tokens while they still give bonuses! 50% + 20% by invitation code.
Activity: 25
The actual very serious technology! I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111

It turns out that:

This is true?

Activity: 64

It turns out that:

This is true?
Activity: 48

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

Ethereum is the most popular platform and the fact that we have developed the possibility of carrying out anonymous transactions Eth, should be a good addition to all the advantages of this platform!

In our smart contract, we have a function to buy tokens at a fixed price (investor) and automatically distribute profits to investor addresses (> 50000)

Activity: 138

Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.activemind:
Don't buy icos. Ico teams will kill crypto
copper member
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1179
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Activity: 73
Here I am at home)) I am still interested in the answer to the question: "How can I earn Eth by participating in the process of" enhancing the cryptographic strength of the project "?"

Maybe a smart contract will pay for participation in getting a random number for encryption?

In the right direction you reflect. Details will be later.

How is mining in bitcoin? What will it take to participate, the video card?
Here I am at home)) I am still interested in the answer to the question: "How can I earn Eth by participating in the process of" enhancing the cryptographic strength of the project "?"

Maybe a smart contract will pay for participation in getting a random number for encryption?

In the right direction you reflect. Details will be later.
Pages:
Jump to: