Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 21. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Do you receive investment, too, on the site)))

At our site you only get the opportunity to interact with a smart contract. Payment is made to the address of a smart contract. You can view the source code and make sure that there are no other ways to get tokens, except their purchase.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Is​ ​there​ ​a​ ​minimum​ ​or​ ​maximum​ ​amount​ ​of​ ​money​ ​I​ ​can​ ​invest?

The minimum amount is 0.12 ETH, the maximum is not.

Do you accept investments only in ETH? Why?

Yes, we accept investments only in ETH.
This is done so that a smart contract is the only document that determines our relations with investors.

If you start accepting other currencies, how will that change?

We can not affect the smart contract in any way. For example, we can not increase the amount collected.

I don't understand. How can you influence?

We will need to send information about the payment received in a different currency to a smart contract.
Who can prevent us from sending information about a payment that was not received?
Where is the guarantee that we do not use this opportunity to create an appearance of investor activity?
We are against the deception of investors.
We are even against the possibility of such a deception to commit!

So, if any project accepts payments on its website, then it has the ability to manipulate?

There is a more terrible thing that can be done if a smart contract has an open for the owner function to buy tokens.
In this case, you can create a lot of pseudo-investors and "buy" yourself any number of tokens.

Do you receive investment, too, on the site)))
Is​ ​there​ ​a​ ​minimum​ ​or​ ​maximum​ ​amount​ ​of​ ​money​ ​I​ ​can​ ​invest?

This is done so that a smart contract is the only document that determines our relations with investors.

We can not affect the smart contract in any way. For example, we can not increase the amount collected.

We will need to send information about the payment received in a different currency to a smart contract.
Who can prevent us from sending information about a payment that was not received?
Where is the guarantee that we do not use this opportunity to create an appearance of investor activity?

So, if any project accepts payments on its website, then it has the ability to manipulate?

There is a more terrible thing that can be done if a smart contract has an open for the owner function to buy tokens.
In this case, you can create a lot of pseudo-investors and "buy" yourself any number of tokens.

Activity: 39

Activity: 71

Activity: 3
Activity: 18
Who are your users ?
Activity: 71
This project is specific. Anonymity is needed by those who love freedom. Anonymity is needed by those who believe that the state has too deeply launched a hand into our purse. This is a project for the Anonymous in spirit!

Are you against state power? Against taxes? Against the total control of the state for the lives of its citizens?
Bounty campaign will start in 2 days!

What will you give the bounty for? Announce the entire list, please!)))
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Bounty campaign will start in 2 days!
This project is specific. Anonymity is needed by those who love freedom. Anonymity is needed by those who believe that the state has too deeply launched a hand into our purse. This is a project for the Anonymous in spirit!
Activity: 82
I noticed, recently at the top of the list of topics there are always empty topics, with a bunch of empty posts. At the same time, normal topics go to inconspicuous positions)))

What do you think, what is the reason for this?

The 'empty spaces' at the top of the topic page could be caused by your browser blocking adverts. Usually under the very first post on a page there is an advert under that post, this is maybe what you are seeing, or not seeing.

You may still see this message at the top of the page under first post on the page.
"Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here."

I talked about topics in which there are many pages of empty messages, such as: "What a good project! How good everything is in it!"
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I noticed, recently at the top of the list of topics there are always empty topics, with a bunch of empty posts. At the same time, normal topics go to inconspicuous positions)))

What do you think, what is the reason for this?

The 'empty spaces' at the top of the topic page could be caused by your browser blocking adverts. Usually under the very first post on a page there is an advert under that post, this is maybe what you are seeing, or not seeing.

You may still see this message at the top of the page under first post on the page.
"Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here."
Activity: 39
This is a really special project with a clear vision and perspective.
Pages:
Jump to: