Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 22. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I noticed, recently at the top of the list of topics there are always empty topics, with a bunch of empty posts. At the same time, normal topics go to inconspicuous positions)))

What do you think, what is the reason for this?

If money appears in some place, there will always be people who want to receive it. Such people find opportunities, for example, using features of forum functionality.

Do you think that this is some kind of advertising technology? I'm not so sure.
I noticed, recently at the top of the list of topics there are always empty topics, with a bunch of empty posts. At the same time, normal topics go to inconspicuous positions)))

If money appears in some place, there will always be people who want to receive it. Such people find opportunities, for example, using features of forum functionality.

I filled out the registration form in the affiliate program and wait for an answer to the email or here. This was written after the registration was completed. How long do you check?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Dear developers, I suggest you to advertise your coins on my sites, create groups, pages, your coins, advertising is free and unlimited.

1. Register in our affiliate program.
2. Place information about our pre-sale and your invitation code on your resources.
3. Get % in ETH
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I also believe that this is a successful project, and it looks like good luck in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This is a great project to participate. It will be a great opportunity in future.
Activity: 38
Any news? What are you going to do in the near future?

How do I see the future of this project? When people realize that all their steps are recorded and can be decoded, this service will fly to the Moon!

Try this service https://lab.miguelmota.com/ethereum-input-data-decoder/example/ and you will understand how badly your business is without anonymity)))

You can see all the information about transactions and addresses! I thought that if you use ED, you can hide that you are the owner of the address (((
I hope Ethereum Anonymizer gets listed on some more exchanges other than EtherDelta which, IMHO, is a pile of poppycock.

Adding the ATH token to the listing of traditional exchanges is our priority after the ICO!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I hope Ethereum Anonymizer gets listed on some more exchanges other than EtherDelta which, IMHO, is a pile of poppycock.

How do I see the future of this project? When people realize that all their steps are recorded and can be decoded, this service will fly to the Moon!

Try this service https://lab.miguelmota.com/ethereum-input-data-decoder/example/ and you will understand how badly your business is without anonymity)))
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Activity: 14
I, unfortunately, do not have much time to write on the forum ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I probably also take part in the signature company. Just first I need to find out how many mandatory posts a day?
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
I, too, are interested in when you start bounty company? Tell me an approximate time frame.

In 2 days I will create a theme and I will give you a link.

Beginners as it will be possible to participate?

I subscribe to this question. I already participate in bounty telegram.

Most likely there will be a bounty on Twitter and blogs. You probably will not be able to participate in the signature company.
Activity: 44
I, too, are interested in when you start bounty company? Tell me an approximate time frame.

I subscribe to this question. I already participate in bounty telegram.
Activity: 25

Activity: 99
Pages:
Jump to: