Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PRE SALE LIVE🚀TRANSCODIUM - The Decentralization of Transcoding Platform ⭐ - page 16. (Read 26402 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
I looks pretty good..cant wait to see it in this coming year 2018.
how's the bounty campaign? can I join?

You can join our bounty programme here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedtranscodium-soft-cap-reached-mcafees-investment-2604811
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
I looks pretty good..cant wait to see it in this coming year 2018.
how's the bounty campaign? can I join?
Dev is very active on github and prototype already working I think this ICO will get succeed to attract the investors. This idea is looking promising so that I would like to follow this thread for further updates.

Nice, we will surely update you
Activity: 66
Dev is very active on github and prototype already working I think this ICO will get succeed to attract the investors. This idea is looking promising so that I would like to follow this thread for further updates.

Thank you  Wink
Wow so this is another that involves about cryptocurrencies. I'm still waiting for the bounty campaigns to choose for me to know where I can join. I'm looking forward to this project.

You can join our bounty programme here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedtranscodium-soft-cap-reached-mcafees-investment-2604811
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Wow so this is another that involves about cryptocurrencies. I'm still waiting for the bounty campaigns to choose for me to know where I can join. I'm looking forward to this project.
Activity: 52
This platform, is it like ICloud where I can store important files due to its larger memory capacity? I don't quite understand. Please explain further Thanks!
Well you have a little idea about it, but again its entirely different idea all together, Transcodium's platform will be used in converting media files from one format to another and afterwards,the processed file will be distributed to your desired storage or destination.Lets take this example: You have a raw video format (camera video formats) which in actual sense cannot play on about 80% devices and softwares, but you need this video on your website, youtube, vimeo, facebook ...,the traditional mode of doing it is to convert this file using video converter for each devices like android, ios, web, Pc and more, after which you will upload this converted media file to your preferred social network,storage or streaming site 1 by 1. This can be very tedious and complicated especially if it involves a large number of files.

But you can do all these with jusr one click using Transcodium's platform. The files will be converted by our minners in a very fast and reliable mode, our master nodes will also distribute the files to anywhere you need them to go.

Also note that, this transcoding service is an emerging technology and only few companies like Google,Amazon ,Zencoders have invested in platforms to capture the market, but they are using the cloud, and we have decided to use the block chain because it will be unwise to compete these giants at something they have the facilities already , we believe the blockchain will enable us have unlimited processing power compared to the cloud thereby providing a very cheaper price but quality and reliable services..
I get it, it is like converting a certain file format and transform it to a format that the application can read. That's the concept of your project. Actually that's true, I agree with you that converting a certain file is a a bit slower wapecially if your converting a larger file. Well, this a very nice concepts and it's very useful.
Thanks for appreciating  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
This platform, is it like ICloud where I can store important files due to its larger memory capacity? I don't quite understand. Please explain further Thanks!
Well you have a little idea about it, but again its entirely different idea all together, Transcodium's platform will be used in converting media files from one format to another and afterwards,the processed file will be distributed to your desired storage or destination.Lets take this example: You have a raw video format (camera video formats) which in actual sense cannot play on about 80% devices and softwares, but you need this video on your website, youtube, vimeo, facebook ...,the traditional mode of doing it is to convert this file using video converter for each devices like android, ios, web, Pc and more, after which you will upload this converted media file to your preferred social network,storage or streaming site 1 by 1. This can be very tedious and complicated especially if it involves a large number of files.

But you can do all these with jusr one click using Transcodium's platform. The files will be converted by our minners in a very fast and reliable mode, our master nodes will also distribute the files to anywhere you need them to go.

Also note that, this transcoding service is an emerging technology and only few companies like Google,Amazon ,Zencoders have invested in platforms to capture the market, but they are using the cloud, and we have decided to use the block chain because it will be unwise to compete these giants at something they have the facilities already , we believe the blockchain will enable us have unlimited processing power compared to the cloud thereby providing a very cheaper price but quality and reliable services..
I get it, it is like converting a certain file format and transform it to a format that the application can read. That's the concept of your project. Actually that's true, I agree with you that converting a certain file is a a bit slower wapecially if your converting a larger file. Well, this a very nice concepts and it's very useful.
I think it's a good progress, once the idea has emerged since 2015, and it is realized today, that is, you are very careful to move, this is very good, and this project promises, hopefully develops well

Thank you, we are putting our heart and soul into it. We are already in development of the miner app which a worker will use to process the file and earn TNS tokens.
Activity: 392
I think it's a good progress, once the idea has emerged since 2015, and it is realized today, that is, you are very careful to move, this is very good, and this project promises, hopefully develops well
What is this project? Transcodium i never heard of it what coins are u using here in this project wanna know?

Transcodium is peer to peer media file transcoding, editing and distribution platform. Instead of using cloud-based server it makes use of idle devices. Like how a miner mines a coin using its device processing power, in this case, they will process tiny pieces of file to earn TNS tokens

TNS tokens are ERC20 Ethereum based tokens.

Let me know if you want to dig deeper into this.
Activity: 266
What is this project? Transcodium i never heard of it what coins are u using here in this project wanna know?
Another amazing project that evolve here in the cryptocurrency. I'm looking forward to the bounty campaigns. When bounty comes, more people will be in one way to be with the better progress and success of this project. I will stay up-to-date to this project.

This is bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2604811.0;topicseen
Activity: 112
Another amazing project that evolve here in the cryptocurrency. I'm looking forward to the bounty campaigns. When bounty comes, more people will be in one way to be with the better progress and success of this project. I will stay up-to-date to this project.
Wow the presentation of this project is very informative and well organized as well. It gives attract to people to join in your project. It seems that this will be a success for this project.

Thanx
Activity: 52
Wow the presentation of this project is very informative and well organized as well. It gives attract to people to join in your project. It seems that this will be a success for this project.

Thanks for appreciating.  Smiley
Activity: 238
A very well project I have read. The presentations are very informative and it has a good concepts for this project. It will make people more attractive for them to join. It seems this will be a success.
Thank you so much for the appreciation  Smiley
Activity: 238
A very well project I have read. The presentations are very informative and it has a good concepts for this project. It will make people more attractive for them to join. It seems this will be a success.
Pages:
Jump to: