Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PRE SALE LIVE🚀TRANSCODIUM - The Decentralization of Transcoding Platform ⭐ - page 15. (Read 26402 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
your project is really promising! I donated twice Smiley

Thanks for that, you mean you joined our pre sale?
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
your project is really promising! I donated twice Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
A really amazing project! With this information provided, I can see that this project can really provide the first peer -to - peer blockchain based and decentralized media transcoding, editing and distribution platform. Transcodium is really promising, and I am looking forward to this nice project.

Thanks for appreciating  Smiley
Activity: 112
A really amazing project! With this information provided, I can see that this project can really provide the first peer -to - peer blockchain based and decentralized media transcoding, editing and distribution platform. Transcodium is really promising, and I am looking forward to this nice project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
Activity: 66
Wonderfull presentation it would be great if it is easy to join. I wish i can join here. It is so promising project i'm hoping for the success of the project. Hopefully i wish i can join and earn tokens. Smiley

You can join our pre-sale which is going to start from 7th of January or you can join our bounty programme here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedtranscodium-soft-cap-reached-mcafees-investment-2604811
Activity: 25
Wonderfull presentation it would be great if it is easy to join. I wish i can join here. It is so promising project i'm hoping for the success of the project. Hopefully i wish i can join and earn tokens. Smiley
Wow really advance and futuristic hhaaa i wish i can join easily  here but i dont know how but by the way what tokens are u using in giving payments?

We are using TNS tokens, TNS token is an ERC-20 compliant Ethereum based token which is designed to work on Transcodium network.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Wow really advance and futuristic hhaaa i wish i can join easily  here but i dont know how but by the way what tokens are u using in giving payments?
Is there any other langauges to choose on the translatio? I wamt to join i know how to so please answer this so hat i can join that project of yours

You can join the translation bounty for any of the languages mentioned here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedtranscodium-soft-cap-reached-mcafees-investment-2604811
Activity: 253
Is there any other langauges to choose on the translatio? I wamt to join i know how to so please answer this so hat i can join that project of yours
this project looking promosing and team on this project very professional for manage this project.
I hope the progress of the project gets better in the future and success.

It will bro, thanks for believing in us.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
this project looking promosing and team on this project very professional for manage this project.
I hope the progress of the project gets better in the future and success.
Activity: 52
This is indeed a brilliant idea. Instead of competing with these "Giants" in the same circle, what you did is you got out of the circle created your own shape and you use the blockchain technology to capture the market. And now each one of you has their own style to attract investors with a fair and healthy competition. I guess your project really has potential in the market.
Thanks for the appreciation. We will see a lot of innovation because of decentralization & blockchain technology in near future.
The presentation sounds good and well presened for the sake of the readers. It's nice that it was organize in a nice and impressive way. Best luck for the success of this project.

Thank you so much  Smiley
Activity: 252
 This is indeed a brilliant idea. Instead of competing with these "Giants" in the same circle, what you did is you got out of the circle created your own shape and you use the blockchain technology to capture the market. And now each one of you has their own style to attract investors with a fair and healthy competition. I guess your project really has potential in the market.
The progress of this project is nice because it continues with the support of the members. I hope this will keep continuing until the end of this project and it seems to be a success project.

Thanks, we will keep developing the project at the same pace.
Activity: 238
The presentation sounds good and well presened for the sake of the readers. It's nice that it was organize in a nice and impressive way. Best luck for the success of this project.
Activity: 230
There's a lot of project I want to join like this kind of a new one. But I can't handle to join in a lot of project, so I hope in the next project like this I can join already.
Activity: 238
The progress of this project is nice because it continues with the support of the members. I hope this will keep continuing until the end of this project and it seems to be a success project.
Pages:
Jump to: