Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] - Model-X - MODX - adult cryptopowered video-streaming platform - page 12. (Read 3486 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
a world's first cryptopowered international adult video-streaming platform

This proves that you are either lying or ignorant in your own field, since there are already a few other working platforms exaclty like that and ICOs were held last year. By the way, they are not doing very well.
However, most of the adult content related crypto projects presented here in gtime have turned out being a scam, so the first assumption about every project in this field by default is that it is most likely a scam until the team proves otherwise. Don't take it personally.

So now you are welcome to try to prove otherwise and to convince the people. It won't be too easy Smiley
Taking just a part of our text is not the best way to make a sensation. "World's first cryptopowered international adult video-streaming platform with Russian speaking and English speaking ... models" this was the full version. Our main advisor is in this industry for 12 years already. He knows all the problems of Russian, Ukrainian and other Russian-speaking models. He knows the problems of money withdrawal and support absence for them. But... Of course, the best way is to say smb "you are lier". Nothing to talk about.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
a world's first cryptopowered international adult video-streaming platform

This proves that you are either lying or ignorant in your own field, since there are already a few other working platforms exaclty like that and ICOs were held last year. By the way, they are not doing very well.
However, most of the adult content related crypto projects presented here in gtime have turned out being a scam, so the first assumption about every project in this field by default is that it is most likely a scam until the team proves otherwise. Don't take it personally.

So now you are welcome to try to prove otherwise and to convince the people. It won't be too easy Smiley
What about the experience in adult projects... I think all questions will be solved when we'll present our first beta project with 18+ model from our partner's studio. And we'll do it BEFORE any sale of tokens. So our followers will see that MODEL-X is not just an idea.
You understand that without an experienced team associated with the development of adult-platforms, you have no chance to finish the project? You are not the first project in this industry and no one has yet achieved much success. Where is the team? Where advisers? I'm not saying you're scammers, but I don't see any prospects for you yet.
Our general investor and adviser has been managing his own adult webcam studio for 12 years already. It's not anything new for him. For this man the main idea of this project is anonimity. And the question of comissions. That's why he supports using the cryptocurrency.
We can't publish any info about him. It's peculiar business, You should understand...
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
You understand that without an experienced team associated with the development of adult-platforms, you have no chance to finish the project? You are not the first project in this industry and no one has yet achieved much success. Where is the team? Where advisers? I'm not saying you're scammers, but I don't see any prospects for you yet.
http://model-x.net/bt/part.jpg

We are going according to our roadmap. Internet campaign is in progress now.
Any more info allready about this project  Huh
All info is available on model-x.net website, if you have any special questions - feel free to ask here. We'll do our best to inform all our followers. Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Any more info allready about this project  Huh
Dear followers!
I'm not authorized to provide any info about exchanges, where the MODX tokens will be available. Not now. Please follow this thread for additional info in the future. Thanks
Do you experience any shortage of funds pre-ICO? How do you deal with it?
No such problems at this moment. We have already several investors who endows the project now.
Why this topic into general board you should move into local board as mostly people talking into their native language. It is hard for other people to understand what is going on into this project.
We don't have any problems to answer the questions in English. And we are going to provide support in both English and Russian. Just our Russian-speaking manager has started his advertisement campaign a little more active
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Why this topic into general board you should move into local board as mostly people talking into their native language. It is hard for other people to understand what is going on into this project.
Activity: 8
Do you experience any shortage of funds pre-ICO? How do you deal with it?
Hi, guys! I have read info on your site. Not bad  Wink

I can't understand how will the model understand that I have sent her some tokens already? Will she see her wallet balance all the time? Is it possible?
Yes, it's possible and it's quite simple to realize. Our programmers have already created balance control module. The model will see your payments quickly. No problems
Activity: 3
Hi, guys! I have read info on your site. Not bad  Wink

I can't understand how will the model understand that I have sent her some tokens already? Will she see her wallet balance all the time? Is it possible?
Dear followers!
We have just published our WHITEPAPER on our site. Thanks
Our team works hard on whitepaper schemes and tables update. New official document will be posted soon. Thanks
projects with the concept of the adult entertainment industry are always successful and attracted many people both platform holders and investors. the project ensures the anonymity of users who will buy tokens. hopefully more innovation will be given so that this project can compete in many similar projects.
Thanks for Your reply, Friend. Please follow our topic for more news.
Is a third-party financial audit introduced?How is the fund allocated?

Everything will be guaranteed via smart-contract. No cheat or error during the payment procedure will be available.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
projects with the concept of the adult entertainment industry are always successful and attracted many people both platform holders and investors. the project ensures the anonymity of users who will buy tokens. hopefully more innovation will be given so that this project can compete in many similar projects.
Pages:
Jump to: