Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 22. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The current market for medical neural networks, as far as I know, has a big problem with the equipment that is used to train ANN. It seems to me that it will be difficult for Skychain to work, because of this widespread problem.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I’m not into all this stuff and probably that’s why I can’t understand how users will be able to do self health check up?
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
I’ve heard that medical data costs a lot today. Is the price going to become lower if skychain is successful?

Cheesy you have heard that.. Ok! So who told you about this surprising fact and how did you derive this crazy conclusion that blockchain could solve all that trouble you "heard" about? Cheesy
Activity: 266
Doctors are gonna be the only ones who gonna use SkyChain neural networks?
I’ve read Skychain description and I cant really get it whether the app is going to be in web version only or it’s gonna be a separate app?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I’ve heard that medical data costs a lot today. Is the price going to become lower if skychain is successful?

Medical data is your test results from check ups and scans, biopsies, blood test etc. That is the data you input in Skychain. Skychain will analyze the data to give you a result. But data will become cheaper in the future because of technological advances anyway.
Skychain is the logical next step in medical advancement. A supercomputer if you will, to give you a more accurate diagnosis from your tests.
Doctors will still be around, but this will be a hell of a good tool to help them.
Think of Star Trek , when one day you go to a lab and the computer tells you whats wrong with you. This is it...
Activity: 224
Is the neural network going to be deleted from the platform if it is going to get bad ratings all the time?
Activity: 406
What is the price for medical data? And will a medical data supplier be able to use that data somewhere else?
Activity: 238
How can I get the discount for tokens at ICO?
It’s not possible. There is no discount.
Activity: 210
How can I get the discount for tokens at ICO?
Activity: 238
Skychain is an organizational structure blockchain project helps to point to host, train and use artificial neural networks (ANNs) given to the participants who are participated in the market. In the first year of development, Skychain is decided to help doctors and patients in doing diagnoses by taking the help of the system. Skychain is a "sharing economy" it tells that each member of the Skychain will provide his resource and creates a product which can fight with any competitors. Thus, the system will reward each and every person who is going to participate and gives them high benefits
IBM estimated that around the world artificial intelligence market will reach medicine at $200 billion a year in coming years. Skychain main aim is to control over 70% of this market and helps in achieving the goal. It creates the best infrastructure and depending on the majority of the people they will collect the resources of the industry and pass any company to close the product.
Activity: 6
People don't realize how potentially huge this project is. ANNs (artificial neural networks) can be used to train computers to do virtually any task. It's not just identifying diseases, although I think the team was smart to use that as an initial use case and goal.

I can see entire universities cloud-sourcing their machine learning research.

As robots that rely on deep learning become more ubiquitous, it will make more and more sense to have a blockchain solution for keeping their training algorithms and networks up to date.

My only reservation right now about this project is the use of fake Twitter accounts to like and retweet their posts. But that may just be good marketing in this day and age? Idk.
Is company planning to have Pre-ICO?
Pre-sale is over already. I’m afraid you are little late))
Activity: 196
Is company planning to have Pre-ICO?
Activity: 336
I dont think Skychain offers something cutting edge new on this market. Some companies and labs already offer it. And there are people who already use it but the majority still has no idea about this technology…
ANN demand is extremely high right now. But the offer is limited because there is no platform that provide neural nets for rent. If you work directly with networks there is a high risk of fraud. So supply doesnt meet the demand.
Is SkyChain creating the marketplace for that? I thought it only provides the platform for developing the networks.
Nope. Not only. There is going to be a similar concept as AppStore or PlayMarket for networks. The neural networks are going to be divided into categories and you can filter it down according to rating and so on.
Mobile app is gonna be available too? Or I can only use it from my PC?
Activity: 252
I dont think Skychain offers something cutting edge new on this market. Some companies and labs already offer it. And there are people who already use it but the majority still has no idea about this technology…
ANN demand is extremely high right now. But the offer is limited because there is no platform that provide neural nets for rent. If you work directly with networks there is a high risk of fraud. So supply doesnt meet the demand.
Is SkyChain creating the marketplace for that? I thought it only provides the platform for developing the networks.
Nope. Not only. There is going to be a similar concept as AppStore or PlayMarket for networks. The neural networks are going to be divided into categories and you can filter it down according to rating and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: