Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 20. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Greetings! Are you going to have a subscription? Of course post of the people will prefer  pay-per-use system but it increases the number of transactions.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Begin collecting, I want to wish the team and all the participants in the process good luck, investors - to get the expected results in the form of profits from investments, all the good mood and self-confidence! There is a great desire to buy for a long time in your investment chest. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Efficient use of miners capacity sounds kinda blurry. Can I buy a premium account so my network can get trained on the best PC?
Activity: 406
Hey. Let’s say I provide data for neural network training. Am I going to get paid only once or every time my data is used?
Activity: 266
Only medical companies can provide medical data for the platform? Can average users make money too? 
Activity: 224
Good day. What if 2 companies downloaded 2 similar ANN to the platform? Which one is going to be chosen for users?
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
I dont think Skychain offers something cutting edge new on this market. Some companies and labs already offer it. And there are people who already use it but the majority still has no idea about this technology…
ANN demand is extremely high right now. But the offer is limited because there is no platform that provide neural nets for rent. If you work directly with networks there is a high risk of fraud. So supply doesnt meet the demand.

Referring to the guy saying that Skychain doesn't offer something cutting edge: is there any company at all offering neural network infrastructure on a commercial level? I am not familiar with the industry but I haven't ever heard about any such offer.
Activity: 294
Hey there. How long is the main round of ICO  going be on?
If i’m not wrong it’s gonna last for 34 days.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Hey there. How long is the main round of ICO  going be on?
Activity: 280
hey. What is the hard cap of the platform?
According to the white paper it’s 30 million tokens.
Activity: 294
hey. What is the hard cap of the platform?
Hello. Does it mean the SkyChain trained neural networks will be able to make diagnoses on its own? Future is here!
No, they wont. They need a human doctor to confirm it  but you are right future is near.
Then what’s the point? You will still have to spend time with a doctor and pay him. I thought i could manage it all from home.
Do you have MPT scanner at home? Or lab equipment for running some tests? Neural network just analyzes your data.
Okay, what the doctor does then? He just chooses the diagnoses from the list and prescribes the treatment?
Hello. Does it mean the SkyChain trained neural networks will be able to make diagnoses on its own? Future is here!
No, they wont. They need a human doctor to confirm it  but you are right future is near.
Then what’s the point? You will still have to spend time with a doctor and pay him. I thought i could manage it all from home.
Do you have MPT scanner at home? Or lab equipment for running some tests? Neural network just analyzes your data.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Will the token price on the ICO be the same as on the pre-ICO?
Nope, on the pre-ICO tokens were sold with a 50% discount, so on the ICO the cost of one token will be $1.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Grandiose - that's what comes to my mind when I think about the prospects of such a project as Skychain. Why? Because if he gets support and funding it can change the world of medical services forever or at least begin these changes. Medicine is such an area where all innovations quickly integrate into existing systems and therefore the project can quickly gain popularity in the medical community and the growth of its partners will go exponentially. Grin
Activity: 238
Will the token price on the ICO be the same as on the pre-ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: