Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 21. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The creators of this project promise, that the collection and systematization of medical data, that take a lot of money, will be profitable. But I doubt it, because not every developer in the network will be able to afford to buy data at prices, that will expose the information providers.
Information providers will not sell their data. If the Skychain team offered such a variant of work for them, it would be no different from current projects at the market.
Well, how then the data providers will receive the income in Skychain?
They will, if I speak correctly, provide it for renting for training neural networks. And when the neural network is used by doctors, they will get a part of the income, received by a developer of the neural network. Thus, the data providers will receive a permanent and stable income.
And what if developers of ANN will use the neural network on the side-services, after training them? In this case, medical data providers will be left without the promised income.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The creators of this project promise, that the collection and systematization of medical data, that take a lot of money, will be profitable. But I doubt it, because not every developer in the network will be able to afford to buy data at prices, that will expose the information providers.
Information providers will not sell their data. If the Skychain team offered such a variant of work for them, it would be no different from current projects at the market.
They will, if I speak correctly, provide it for renting for training neural networks. And when the neural network is used by doctors, they will get a part of the income, received by a developer of the neural network. Thus, the data providers will receive a permanent and stable income.
Activity: 266
Activity: 196
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If the soft-cap is not collected, will the ICO be extended?
No, the dates of ICO will not be changed. In this case, they just admit, that the ISO has failed, and the money are returned to investors.
Activity: 98
If the soft-cap is not collected, will the ICO be extended?
Activity: 364
How many tokens will the referral program participants get?
I saw somewhere, that they would get 5% of the total number of sold tokens.
Activity: 294
How many tokens will the referral program participants get?
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Will there be any correlation between Skychain token rate and the number of neural networks in the system?
why should there be any correlation between the two systems? Has that been determined in advance?
Activity: 224
Why do you think, that miners will be interested in cooperating with your platform? After all, they will earn more, if they carry on mining cryptocurrencies…
Activity: 336
How many days are left before the start of the ICO?
Just a bit more that 2 days are left before the start of Skychain’s ICO!
Do I understand correctly, that the data providers will be paid with Skychain tokens? Will there be any other options for them?
Activity: 364
How many days are left before the start of the ICO?
Activity: 406
Will there be any correlation between Skychain token rate and the number of neural networks in the system?
Activity: 406
If a developer wants to upload his neural network to the system, will he be able to do it for free?
Activity: 210
The current market for medical neural networks, as far as I know, has a big problem with the equipment that is used to train ANN. It seems to me that it will be difficult for Skychain to work, because of this widespread problem.
Yes, this problem is really common and because of it the market cannot develop at a normal pace. But Skychain solved this problem, so there would be no difficulties.
Will they use any innovative technologies?
No, in fact, everything is very simple. The organization will work with miners, that will provide their computing power to train neural networks.
How many miners does the company plan to involve?
The current market for medical neural networks, as far as I know, has a big problem with the equipment that is used to train ANN. It seems to me that it will be difficult for Skychain to work, because of this widespread problem.
Yes, this problem is really common and because of it the market cannot develop at a normal pace. But Skychain solved this problem, so there would be no difficulties.
No, in fact, everything is very simple. The organization will work with miners, that will provide their computing power to train neural networks.
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: