Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 47. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What is the maximum amount, that the project will be able to collect during the ICO?
Activity: 224
When will names of exchanges, on which SCH tokens will appear, come to knowledge?

It will be known closer to April of this year, so be patient.
Activity: 392
When will names of exchanges, on which SCH tokens will appear, come to knowledge?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Generally, I like the Skychain web platform, but I absolutely do not understand, why this project needs a mobile app. To use a neural network on a computer will not work anyway. All in all, it’s a waste of time, I think.
Yes, you really cannot use neural networks on a phone yet. But you just have no idea what modern technology is capable of! Though, the mobile app falls short of the Skychain Web, but it can perform some simple functions.
Well, what kind of functions are you talking about? I hope there's something worthy...
Sky Mobile will be able to diagnose the melanoma, basing on a photo, made with a phone camera. Moreover, a user will be able to enter their symptoms into the app and get a list of drugs, that do not require a prescription from a doctor. And this is just the first version of the mobile application. There will be much more in the future!!!

You have forgot to mention, that if the application detects any risks and threats to a patient’s health, it will notify a user about it and will recommend contacting the nearest doctor. It’s very polite mobile app.
Well, if that is so, then what will be in future versions of this app?
Generally, I like the Skychain web platform, but I absolutely do not understand, why this project needs a mobile app. To use a neural network on a computer will not work anyway. All in all, it’s a waste of time, I think.
Yes, you really cannot use neural networks on a phone yet. But you just have no idea what modern technology is capable of! Though, the mobile app falls short of the Skychain Web, but it can perform some simple functions.
Well, what kind of functions are you talking about? I hope there's something worthy...
Sky Mobile will be able to diagnose the melanoma, basing on a photo, made with a phone camera. Moreover, a user will be able to enter their symptoms into the app and get a list of drugs, that do not require a prescription from a doctor. And this is just the first version of the mobile application. There will be much more in the future!!!

You have forgot to mention, that if the application detects any risks and threats to a patient’s health, it will notify a user about it and will recommend contacting the nearest doctor. It’s very polite mobile app.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 336
Activity: 336
Activity: 224
It's very cool that with the appearance of new data ANN will be retrained automatically. Personally, I'm only curious about this situation: is this retraining going to be paid or free for a developer of this neural network?
Friends, do you think that if the neural network establishes the wrong diagnosis, will its developer be punished for this somehow or will his rating in the system be reduced?
Good afternoon. Could you answer my question: by what criteria will the work of the neural network be evaluated by the SkyTraining module?
After creating a neural network, before starting its using, I would like to make sure there are no errors in its operation. Is there any environment for testing in Skychain?
Activity: 280
I was told that in SkyConstructor you can build a neural network from ready blocks. So the question arose, what are these blocks and who will do them for this module?
Hello everyone! I would like to clarify one point from the position of the medical data provider: will the downloaded information be used only once or an unlimited number of times?
Activity: 294
What currencies does the company pay for the SCH tokens?

Hello. You can pay for the purchase during the ICO in two ways: Eth and Btc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What currencies does the company pay for the SCH tokens?
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Hello. Will your neural network recognize handwritten text? If so, do you plan to sell this technology to other companies that are not your competitors?
I can't tell for sure, but as far as i know, we didn't plan to invent our own system of recognition of handwritten text. Right now our developers are focused on other tasks.
Good afternoon. Aren’t you afraid that the list of possible diagnoses given by a neural network will be too large? It can take too much time to find the right one.
The more datasets were used to train the neural network the more precise it will be.
Good afternoon. Suppose that the neural network misunderstood the name of the drug. Will the doctor have an opportunity to fix it manually?
These are UX features of the system, and we are currently in the process of core development. I think this is a good feature and we will definitely consider the possibility of adding it.
Activity: 252
To what date will ICO Skychain go?
If you do not know, then the sale has not started yet. And so, it will last until March 31
Activity: 392
To what date will ICO Skychain go?
Pages:
Jump to: