Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 49. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello everybody! The project has a very interesting service. Definitely, it hasn’t too big sale market. Are creators sure that the demand for their work will be sufficient and permanent, so that the project will pay off and in the future bring income?
Hello! You think this way ‘cause, most likely, you didn’t encounter the need for such a product. Skychain will have a closed-loop data market with feedback so that providers can provide their data sets as a training service for a third-party neural network. Nobody doubts the demand for services and growth in demand over the next few years.
Why do you think that the market will grow?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello everybody! The project has a very interesting service. Definitely, it hasn’t too big sale market. Are creators sure that the demand for their work will be sufficient and permanent, so that the project will pay off and in the future bring income?
Hello! You think this way ‘cause, most likely, you didn’t encounter the need for such a product. Skychain will have a closed-loop data market with feedback so that providers can provide their data sets as a training service for a third-party neural network. Nobody doubts the demand for services and growth in demand over the next few years.
Activity: 196
Activity: 336
The team set a goal to achieve only 1 million dollars during the pre-ICO... Isn’t it too little?) When is the start of the main ICO round?
Hello! It’s difficult to assess whether it’s little or not. The creators set this goal and achieved it, it means everything is fine, in my opinion. As for the ICO, the start is on February 26 at 00: 00.
Activity: 70
The team set a goal to achieve only 1 million dollars during the pre-ICO... Isn’t it too little?) When is the start of the main ICO round?
Activity: 406
Good day! Tell me, please, if neural networks will be able to self-educate, basing on results of a patient’s treatment, which have been developed for them by ANN itself?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/skychain-17066 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 266
I'd love to try out someday neural networks, created in Skychain. So now I want to know, if you will need have SCH tokens on your balance to get an access to the platform?
Activity: 224
Hello! If you are so focused on the fact, that the miners, working in Skychain, will perform a socially useful job, then I would like to know, if they will get any extra perks or bonuses?
What makes you think, that the miners will work with Skychain? You need to offer them more favorable terms, than they have with crypt ocurrency mining.
Activity: 252
What is the minimum goal, established by the company for the ICO?
The administration wants to collect at least $10 million at the tokens’ sale.
Activity: 378
What is the minimum goal, established by the company for the ICO?
Activity: 238
If you are developing such a modern service, than you could have taken care of a cooler and more convenient way of entering information. Who in the 21st century wants to enter all information as a text? It is time to move forward!
In my opinion, the company has well advanced in this issue, by inventing the SkyUI module, that will let have a dialogue in an interactive form with speech recognition and cognitive analysis of incoming information.
Well, and how this module will perceive the results of tests or surveys?
The module will be capable to accept either text information and graphic images with results of medical tests.
It is clear. But how it will accept them? Will you need to upload these files into a neural network’s system or what?
The uploading option will also be available, but the most interesting, is that the module can read results of medical tests from graphic images without uploading them!
That's interesting! How much time will this recognition take?
Activity: 392
If you are developing such a modern service, than you could have taken care of a cooler and more convenient way of entering information. Who in the 21st century wants to enter all information as a text? It is time to move forward!
In my opinion, the company has well advanced in this issue, by inventing the SkyUI module, that will let have a dialogue in an interactive form with speech recognition and cognitive analysis of incoming information.
This is really a great idea to use blockchain technology in medicine. It is hoped that the project will be successful so that it can bring real benefits to the health sector so that people have more opportunities to approach the advancement of world medicine.
The module will be capable to accept either text information and graphic images with results of medical tests.
It is clear. But how it will accept them? Will you need to upload these files into a neural network’s system or what?
The uploading option will also be available, but the most interesting, is that the module can read results of medical tests from graphic images without uploading them!
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: