Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 48. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Aren’t you afraid that the list of possible diagnoses given by a neural network will be too large? It can take too much time to find the right one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will the appearance of the user’s interface be different for a doctor and a patient? How will the system understand who uses it at the moment?
Activity: 266
Hello. Will your neural network recognize handwritten text? If so, do you plan to sell this technology to other companies that are not your competitors?
Activity: 224
It's cool that it’ll be possible to upload both X-ray images and MRI, but how will the neural network detect deviations?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Suppose that the neural network misunderstood the name of the drug. Will the doctor have an opportunity to fix it manually?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi there. I'm wondering why you aren’t going to train the neural network with the help of case-records of already cured patients? You just need to digitize them.

There’s too much paperwork and a high probability of errors in the system itself. In my opinion, SkyChain shouldn’t get involved in such an adventure.
What paperwork are you talking about? Relatives of patients and the patients will provide all the data themselves with pleasure and for a small fee.

But it’ll be necessary to develop a legally complex agreement for processing personal data and maintaining confidentiality for this purpose.
I didn’t take into account this factor. Well, regulation really hinders the development of humanity. Okay, but what about the conclusion of an agreement with the hospitals? A neural network can be used to estimate the effectiveness of treatment.
Activity: 238
Hi there. I'm wondering why you aren’t going to train the neural network with the help of case-records of already cured patients? You just need to digitize them.

There’s too much paperwork and a high probability of errors in the system itself. In my opinion, SkyChain shouldn’t get involved in such an adventure.
What paperwork are you talking about? Relatives of patients and the patients will provide all the data themselves with pleasure and for a small fee.

But it’ll be necessary to develop a legally complex agreement for processing personal data and maintaining confidentiality for this purpose.

Activity: 238

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Is the project built on the basis of any existing and working one? Or started from scratch? What’s the experience by today?
Good afternoon! Can you give as example any authoritative articles, reviews about developments, in which artificial intelligence was used in the way offered by the project? I’d like to go deep into the question
Activity: 308
Hello everyone! I’ve heard that the creators had to give official speeches in the course of fundraising and participated in the conferences around the world... Can i watch the video of such events?

Greetings! Yes, as an open and developed project, it is promoted this way... It is easy to google those videos)
Activity: 392
Hello everyone! I’ve heard that the creators had to give official speeches in the course of fundraising and participated in the conferences around the world... Can i watch the video of such events?
Activity: 364
What economic effect will the market players achieve and how much will they benefit from the appearance of Skychain? It should be essential parameters.
Activity: 364
Hello everyone! The concept is very progressive... I wanna ask the developers to explain whether it’s really that simple to rent a short-term data set?))) Is it as easy as send a file to anyone?
Activity: 196
Hello everybody! The project has a very interesting service. Definitely, it hasn’t too big sale market. Are creators sure that the demand for their work will be sufficient and permanent, so that the project will pay off and in the future bring income?
Hello! You think this way ‘cause, most likely, you didn’t encounter the need for such a product. Skychain will have a closed-loop data market with feedback so that providers can provide their data sets as a training service for a third-party neural network. Nobody doubts the demand for services and growth in demand over the next few years.
Why do you think that the market will grow?
Because there’s IBM research, which, in my opinion, can be trusted. According to their estimates, the market of medical neural networks can grow up to $200 billion within several years. There’s very little competition in this market, so the project has a good chance of capturing a large share.
What’s the reason for neural network suppliers to take part in the project?
The financial benefits for them always lie on the surface: they get paid for using their data. Developers, in turn, receive data at the right time and finalize their projects. So, everyone wins.
It’s clear! And who among developers needs such data now?
Hello everybody! The project has a very interesting service. Definitely, it hasn’t too big sale market. Are creators sure that the demand for their work will be sufficient and permanent, so that the project will pay off and in the future bring income?
Hello! You think this way ‘cause, most likely, you didn’t encounter the need for such a product. Skychain will have a closed-loop data market with feedback so that providers can provide their data sets as a training service for a third-party neural network. Nobody doubts the demand for services and growth in demand over the next few years.
Because there’s IBM research, which, in my opinion, can be trusted. According to their estimates, the market of medical neural networks can grow up to $200 billion within several years. There’s very little competition in this market, so the project has a good chance of capturing a large share.
The financial benefits for them always lie on the surface: they get paid for using their data. Developers, in turn, receive data at the right time and finalize their projects. So, everyone wins.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: