Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 51. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
When will SCH tokens appear on the exchanges?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The problem of availability of medical data hasn’t been solved yet. There’re a lot of good programmers which can develop neural networks to improve doctors’ work, but they don’t know medicine so they can’t train the networks. In my opinion, this industry will develop very slowly until this problem will be solved.

Hi there. What if I tell you that Skychain has already solved this problem by involving various suppliers of medical data? The programmers don’t have to worry about the lack of necessary info for ANN’s training, there will be lots of it in one place.

Medical data suppliers? Who’s that?
Clinics, hospitals, private owners of medical data. All in all, just anybody who owns valuable info that can be useful for training of neural networks. Such suppliers will rightful participants of Skychain ecosystem.
It looks very prospective, but the main point is that they shouldn’t sell their info at too high prices. Will there be any restrictions on the maximum price level?
Well, it seems that there’s some other kind of payment mechanism, not a fixed price for some amount of data. Suppliers provide the info, it is used to train networks, and then they receive fixed percentage from the income from payments for use of ANN.
But the programmer can just download a ready network from Skychain and the supplier of medical data won’t receive anything for the info he has provided. What can be done in such a case?
Activity: 196
The problem of availability of medical data hasn’t been solved yet. There’re a lot of good programmers which can develop neural networks to improve doctors’ work, but they don’t know medicine so they can’t train the networks. In my opinion, this industry will develop very slowly until this problem will be solved.

Hi there. What if I tell you that Skychain has already solved this problem by involving various suppliers of medical data? The programmers don’t have to worry about the lack of necessary info for ANN’s training, there will be lots of it in one place.

Clinics, hospitals, private owners of medical data. All in all, just anybody who owns valuable info that can be useful for training of neural networks. Such suppliers will rightful participants of Skychain ecosystem.
It looks very prospective, but the main point is that they shouldn’t sell their info at too high prices. Will there be any restrictions on the maximum price level?
Well, it seems that there’s some other kind of payment mechanism, not a fixed price for some amount of data. Suppliers provide the info, it is used to train networks, and then they receive fixed percentage from the income from payments for use of ANN.

Activity: 196

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 364
To my knowledge, neural networks are too expensive at the moment, this fact frightens the consumers. How will you deal with it in order to make the service prosper and have a demand?
Activity: 406
I somehow can’t fully understand: IBM can’t train thousands of ANNs that could cover all areas of medicine, but you will. How will you manage to bypass this IT giant?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good day, friends. Does anyone know how thoroughly Skychain experts will check the quality of incoming medical data?
Activity: 280
My friend the programmer once complained that he had an order to develop a neural network for a local clinic and then he faced the problem of finding medical data to train ANN. I remembered about this problem, so I’m wondering if Skychain will provide a solution for it.
If I understand correctly, neural networks can even be used by ordinary people for self-diagnosis and identification of potential diseases. Can they really do this without any medical education?
Hello! Does any miner who wants to earn on Skychain must have equipment with tensor cores?
Activity: 261
Modern doctors are great on their work, they don’t need to use various neural networks. That’s why Skychain should choose any other industry instead of this one.
Actually, you’re wrong. First of all, there’re lots of incompetent people in this industry over the recent years. Secondly, even experienced doctors can make mistakes, so use of neural networks is really necessary.
You’re sure of the fact that doctors make mistakes. Are there any examples?
Yeah, there’re some. Many doctors can’t make an exact diagnosis ‘cause they examine not inappropriate organ. Moreover, some of them lack experience and can’t determine a rare decease. This leads to increased mortality and this indicator becomes bigger every year.
Modern doctors are great on their work, they don’t need to use various neural networks. That’s why Skychain should choose any other industry instead of this one.
Actually, you’re wrong. First of all, there’re lots of incompetent people in this industry over the recent years. Secondly, even experienced doctors can make mistakes, so use of neural networks is really necessary.
Yeah, there’re some. Many doctors can’t make an exact diagnosis ‘cause they examine not inappropriate organ. Moreover, some of them lack experience and can’t determine a rare decease. This leads to increased mortality and this indicator becomes bigger every year.

But neural network can make mistake when making a diagnosis, too, right?
Activity: 261
Activity: 101
How many tokens did you manage to sell?
Activity: 280
What currencies can be used to pay for purchase on the ICO?
Hi there. The same that were used on the pre-ICO – Btc and Eth.
Pages:
Jump to: